- Choice of Property: The residential properties available in this city go much beyond typical builder floors or villas. Other than the typical 2 and 3 BHK flats, people can even choose to invest in fully serviced apartments and studio flats here. Hence, homebuyers get to easily purchase a residential unit that would suit their requirements and need. For example, while a family man can invest in a large 3 BHK flats in Noida that comfortably accommodates all of his family members, a bachelor living alone can easily go for a compact studio apartment.
- Proximity to Delhi: Noida residents can enjoy the advantage of reaching South Delhi within just a few minutes by taking the DND flyway. Therefore, professionals working in Delhi do not have to face any major hassles travelling to work every day even if they live in Noida.
- Metro Connectivity: The metro network present in Noida has made commuting to Delhi, Gurgaon and Ghaziabad extremely easy from this city. The blue line of the Delhi metro network runs through Noida and subsequently makes commuting to the key hubs of the NCR extremely swift and affordable.
- Developed Infrastructure: The city of Noida boasts of having one of the most advanced infrastructures in North India. The roads present in this city are substantially wide and well-maintained, subsequently facilitating the convenience of the drivers. In addition to this, autos, rickshaws, buses and cab services are also quite easily available in the city. A number of well-known school and hospital chains have also started their operations here, making the city of Noida a well-suited residential destination for a family person.
- Resale value: The Noida International Airport near the Jewar area is already under construction, and is expected to be completed by the year of 2022. In addition to this, extensive infrastructural development is also expected to take place near the Yamuna Expressway region of Noida. And, with the completion of these projects, the valuation of properties here is expected to rise considerably. Therefore, by opting to invest in a 3 BHK flat in Noida now, the investors can acquire a substantial resale value from it in the near future.
To purchase a residential unit in Noida, interested home buyers and investors can check out the website of some of the most popular real estate companies operating in North India.Also See: 3 Bhk, Systematically Planned, Residential Unit, Resale Value, Noida, City, ResidentialTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com517,999 total articles and counting.