CCBA Certification Training ? Knowledge Areas Decoded
Posted by EducationEdge on February 11th, 2019
The CCBA Certification Training program at Education Edge provides extensive understanding of 6 knowledge areas as defined in the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK Guide). This article decodes all the knowledge areas that are applied while performing the role of a Business Analyst.
- Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring – Entails planning the Business Analysis approach and ensuring mechanisms are in place that allow us to inspect and adapt our approach to embrace continuous improvement. Another important component in this knowledge area is “Stakeholder Engagement”; this category is huge ensure that we identify all our stakeholders, understand their goals, and align the goals to the overall vision.
- Elicitation & Collaboration – Business Analysis is about collaboration, clear and concise communication. It delves into more depth around elicitation and emphasises not only on functional requirements but also non-functional requirements. Business analysts engage in a two-way communication process and ensure they understand the needs and work towards fulfilling the business need.
- Requirements Lifecycle Management – It emphasises that requirements are dynamic and that requirements have a lifecycle. This KA describes the tasks that we perform in order to manage and maintain requirements throughout their lifecycle. It entails Creation, Changes, Prioritization, Traceability and Governance processes. A requirement must deliver VALUE and should work within the context of your organisation and all stakeholders are considered.
- Strategy Analysis – Focusses on understanding current state, defining future state and developing a change strategy in order to achieve the desired future state. This Knowledge Area is a great step forward and advocates that analysis skills are crucial in helping a business decide where to invest their money.
- Requirements Analysis & Design Definition – The Business Analysts are involved in the design definition like design, work flow, user interface, user experience design etc. This showcases a level of maturity in understanding customer needs which is primary for Business Analysts. And, by understanding our customers we need to think about the context in which they may use the solution, how they may use it, why they may use it.
- Solution Evaluation – Describes the tasks performed by Business Analysts to assess the performance of and VALUE delivered by a solution. The Knowledge area focusses on identification of impediments and recommendation for removal of the impediments to optimize the value of the solution.
The CCBA Certification Training covers the above-mentioned knowledge areas in depth and industry experts and mentors who have extensive experience working in Fortune 500 companies ensure that candidates absorb the knowledge. The mentors/trainers during the CCBA Certification and PMP Certification Course program work closely with each candidate to identify high performance areas and opportunity areas to enhance learning of key concepts. Join us now!Also See: Knowledge Areas, Ccba Certification, Business Analysis, Certification Training, Knowledge, Business, Analysis