Network Automation by Mycomosi
Posted by mycom osi on February 14th, 2019
Automate Digital Operations and Monetize 5G experience:
MYCOM OSI, the Assurance Cloud Company™ and leading independent provider of Assurance, Automation and Analytics solutions to the world’s largest Communications Service Providers (CSPs), today announced details of its participation at MWC Barcelona 2019, which takes place on 25 – 28 February 2019.
MYCOM OSI will reveal how its intelligent Assurance Cloud™ transforms digital operations to automate and monetize 5G experiences, services and network management. Delivered through the public cloud and founded on an open ecosystem, the Assurance Cloud™ enables automated digital operations and is the first step towards the Autonomic Network, where closed loop automation driven by AI/Machine Learning and assurance data enable autonomous network, service and experience management. " Network Automation "
At MWC, MYCOM OSI will build on this with the theme of “Automate Digital Operations and Monetize 5G Experience” covering three strategic areas:
1. 5G-ready automation & monetization
2. Public cloud deployment
3. Open ecosystems
At the event, MYCOM OSI will launch new products and solutions, discuss how its products are helping Tier 1 CSPs transform into Digital Service Providers (DSP) with automated digital operations.
MYCOM OSI’s program of activities at MWC Barcelona 2019 includes:
1. Launch the Assurance Cloud™ public cloud-hosted solution
2. Demonstrate end-to-end 5G-ready assurance automation to monetize QoS and SLAs
3. Discuss real world case studies and experiences from leading CSPs, including
4. Demonstrate its evolved Digital Transformation Solutions Catalogue for digital NOC/SOCs,
5. Demonstrate carrier-grade assurance of open source-powered networks and services
6. Demonstrate its award-winning cloud-native Experience, Assurance & Analytics™ (EAA)
7. Showcase SD-WAN assurance and monetization to provide enterprise QoE and SLA monitoring and root cause analysis
To pre-arrange a meeting with MYCOM OSI, please contact the marketing team at email@example.com.
MYCOM OSI will be located in Hall 1, Stand 1A42.
Telco Service Assurance