LTS Secure Intelligence Driven SOC is an integrated Stack of Security Solutions – Security Incident and Event Management (SIEM), Identity Management & Access Management , Privilege Identity Management (PIM), User Entity behavior analytics (UEBA) and Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), which is built on Security Big Data. LTS Secure’s Intelligence Driven SOC as a Service is the only SOC, which can correlate Device Events, Identity, Access and Context together to predict advance risks and threats across all IT layers. LTS Secure’s Intelligence Driven SOC has inbuilt capability of Security Analytics, which collects events from all integrated security solutions to conduct analytics on User Behaviors, activities, security events & threats and Identities.
LTS Secure Identity Management
Ensure that all cloud apps, On Premise Applications, IoT Devices and on Mobile leverage a single identity store. LTS Secure
Identity Management is an administrative area that deals with identifying individuals in a system (an enterprise) and controlling their access to resources within that system by associating user rights and restrictions with the established identity.
LTS Secure Identity Management
allows you to comprehensively and securely manage the complete identity life cycle of users, devices, and things. From identity to device registration, provisioning, synchronization, reconciliation, and more, your users and customers can feel safe as they move between devices and service. Along with LTS SecureAccess Management, LTS Secure Identify Management has the potential to provide greater access to organizations, which can drive productivity, satisfaction and, ultimately, revenue. At the same time, it keeps a record of the identity of every individual in order track his activity and check who is misusing his/her access related privileges.
Following features and benefits of Identity Management are as :
Role-based Provisioning - Create and manage roles assigned to users based on organizational need and structure such as job function, title, geo, etc. Assign and remove entitlements and resources consistently and rapidly.
REST API - Comprehensive and simple Restful interfaces provide an API for managing all core functions of user admin, sync & reconciliation, and the decoupled UI enables custom-tailored solutions with sample configurations for scalable user administration.
- Flexible Data Model - Supports choice of data model to meet the needs of your deployment – either a data full model for current data or data sparse model for faster access. The object-based model is not hard-coded and provides flexibility to define many different schemas, objects, attributes, and relations.
- Password Management - Ensure consistency across all applications and data stores, such as Active Directory and HR systems. Password policies enforce access rights with rules that can specify strength, aging, reuse, and attribute validation.
- Cloud SaaS Connectors - Simplifies connectivity to cloud-based SaaS resources such as Salesforce, Microsoft and Google Apps with out-of-the-box connectors
- Centralized management of identity data across resources guarantees consistency with ability to synchronize and reconcile bi-directionally, on-demand or as a scheduled update.
- Synchronization and Reconciliation - Synchronization delivery guarantees enable roll-back if one or more remote systems are unavailable, for both on-demand and scheduled resource comparisons.
- Reconciliation discovers new, changed, deleted, or orphaned accounts to determine user access privileges to detect and synchronize changes to accounts, entitlements, and passwords, and perform user access remediation tasks.
- Data Model Visualization - Visualize identity relationships through the LTS Secure Identity Management, management console. Plus build customized dashboards, integrated with Kibana, that include bar, line, scatter plots, and pie charts that give shape to the data that LTS Secure Identity Management is handling.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com615,159 total articles and counting.