• It’s adjustable and could fit around family and work commitments.
• Distant learning is the result part-time courses are far more convenient.
• Employers might be ready to partially or wholly fund the course.
• New employers see the part-time program as the evidence of the great time-management abilities & commitment.
• It can heighten the employment prospects and salary.
• Going back in higher education could stimulate & help you get a new way.
• Part-time course tutors are generally very aware of the type of issues part-time students will face and can offer resolutions.
Cons of the part-time course studying:
• Part-time could not be as intense as full-time, but it’s quite as challenging.
• Staying focused for a long duration could be difficult as the circumstances change.
• Finding funding could be the barrier if your employer isn't helping.
• You’ll need to be so good at juggling the time to get the most from your study.
• A supportive home setting is primary – so get them on a side before you begin.
• Other delegations could get in the way.
The author is an expert in post graduation courses. He lives in Delhi. He has written several books in which are being used in the syllabus. He uses his knowledge to write some blogs and articles digitally.