How To Produce Smooth Pet Bottle Preform
Posted by preform nicole on February 25th, 2019
What kind of Pet Bottle Mould is good? What influences the choice of hot runner nozzles? Product quality, product design, plastic raw materials, molds, cycle times, gates, nozzles, runners, temperature controllers, and injection molding machine performance. When we have a very accurate understanding of these, we can choose the right hot runner nozzle for it. How to choose the right pet bottle mold?
1, the weight of the product: the product of different weights on the hot runner requirements are also completely different.
2, plastic raw materials: different plastic raw materials have different processing variables, and those processing variables will affect the choice of hot runner system.
3. Mold: What is the number of cavities? What is the distribution distance of the nozzles? What kind of material is processed? These are all mold elements associated with the optional hot runner system.
4. Cycle time: A fast production cycle means an increase in nozzle requirements. For example, nozzles must transfer heat accurately and be durable.
5. Gate: For point gates, in order to maintain good thermal balance during each molding cycle, the tip of the hot runner must have the function of melting the material and cooling the seal. The valve gate uses a mechanical method to seal the gate.
6. Nozzles: Nozzles can be distinguished by size, temperature distribution, physical properties, materials used (copper, steel, etc.) and the ease of maintenance and price.
7. Flow path: The use of the hot runner system avoids the production of material handles, thereby saving raw materials and eliminating the need to remove the handles by hand, robot or other means.
8. Temperature control: each nozzle must be connected to a relatively complex temperature controller
9. Performance of injection molding machine: It can install molds of a given size, provide sufficient clamping force, operate according to cycle time requirements, plasticize enough materials, etc.
10, product design: In general, we all know that the product design is completed first, but the final molding is done in the hot runner mold. In order to ensure a smooth appearance of the product at the end of the formation of the Pet Bottle Preform, it is easy to mold, and those factors must be considered in the structural design of the product.