We all know this error can be frustrating especially if you’ve gotten the “something went wrong” error during an Office 365 installation. We are here to resolve these errors, stay with us till the end and see your error eradicated from the root.
- First, run the “Fix it” tool.
- This tool will take you all the way through a process of uninstalling Office so you can easily re-install a clean version.
- Ensure to tap on the “Apply this fix” when it pop-up on our screen.
- Once you’re done with this Fix it tool, restart your PC and then re-install Office.
In most of the cases, this fix will suffice but if not, then move on to alternate methods:
- Make sure your internet connection is working efficiently as well as you’re not on a limited connection and the firmware of your laptop is up to date.
- Delete entire cookies & cache in your browser and then reset its settings.
- Verify that you didn’t have any older versions of office installed in your system.
- Disable your antivirus software temporarily.
- Now, open office and start to continue your work.
Optimistically, your office working efficiently! However, if these steps don’t work for you, then try taking personal assistance from well-known connoisseurs via making a call at our Microsoft support Number. This number is completely free-of-cost and can be accessible all day and night. So, don’t wait anymore, simply dial this helpline number and get a solution at your door-step.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com615,075 total articles and counting.