Thai Packaging Industry with pack share growth of 4.5% during 2017-2022.
Posted by Deeksha on February 25th, 2019
This research report titled “Trends and Opportunities in the Thai Packaging Industry” Analysis of changing packaging trends in the Food, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Beverages and Other Industries has been added to the wide online database managed by Market Research Hub (MRH). The study discusses the prime market growth factors along with future projections expected to impact the Thai Packaging Industry during the period. The concerned sector is analyzed based on different market factors including drivers, restraints and opportunities in order to enlighten the readers about the actual scenario prevailing in the Thai Packaging Industry
Request for Report Sample @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1894415
Trends and Opportunities in the Thai Packaging Industry: Analysis of changing packaging trends in the Food, Cosmetics and Toiletries, Beverages and Other Industries
"Trends and Opportunities in the Thai Packaging Industry", report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of Thailand's packaging market. It includes market overview, growth analysis by pack material and industry, pack material growth analysis by industry and sector, analysis by pack material, and trends, case studies, and future outlook.
The packaging industry in Thailand is estimated to grow from 51,299.5 million units in 2017 to 63,101.5 million units in 2022, registering a CAGR of 4.2%. The Thai packaging industry is characterized by packages that enhance the functionality of the products through on-the-go packs, sustainable packs or personalized packs, among others. In terms of packaging material, rigid plastics is the highest market share gainer, with pack share growth of 4.5% during 2017-2022.
This report brings together multiple data sources to provide a comprehensive overview of the packaging industry inThailand, as part of our coverage of the industry across 20 countries. It includes analysis on the following -
- Market overview: provides an overview of the usage of different packaging materials across different industries in terms of the number of units, packaging share, and growth rates during 2012-2022.
- Growth analysis by pack material and industry: provides an overview of the shift in the utilization of various packaging materials across industries during 2017-2022.
- Pack material growth analysis by industry and sector: provides an overview of each packaging material and the industry where it is mostly used.
- Analysis by pack material: provides the growth rates (CAGR during 2017-2022) of different packaging materials within each industry.
- Key packaging materials: includes data and analysis - number of units (millions), volumes (million kg/lit/units), growth rates - for five packaging types: rigid plastics, rigid metal, glass, paper & board, flexible packaging, and others (those not included in any of the five mentioned) during 2017-2022. It also covers:
- Pack sub-type: includes aluminum, aluminum foil/paper/plastic, brick, flexible plastic, gable top, glass, HDPE, metal, paper, paper & board, PET, plastic, ready metal trays, shaped, thin-walled, and others
- Pack type: includes aerosol, jar, can - food, bag/sachet, pouch, tray, tub, carton, film, tin, bottle, box, blister pack, foil, wrapper, clamshell, tube, can - composite, can - drink, other line items, sleeve, can - paint, keg/drum, cup, bag-in-box, specialty cosmetic containers and others
- Closure material: includes metal, natural, plastic, synthetic, and others
- Closure type: includes cap, twist off, prize off, foil, film, screw top, stopper, dispenser, flip/snap top, sports cap, plastic tie, crown, lever closure, and others
- Primary outer material: includes flexible, paper & board, rigid plastic, and others
- Primary outer type: includes box, sleeve, bag, shrink wrap, blister pack, and others
- Trends, case studies, and future outlook: provides an understanding of the ongoing packaging trends in the country - convenience, affordability, multi-packs, eco-friendly, etc.- across the five packaging materials. The report also provides a view of the future prospects of the packaging industry. The case studies in each packaging section give a success example, highlighting the packaging innovations, strategies, and best practices.
Reasons to buy
- Manufacturing and retailers seek latest information on how the market is evolving to formulate their sales and marketing strategies. There is also demand for authentic market data with a high level of detail. This report has been created to provide its readers with up-to-date information and analysis to uncover emerging opportunities of growth within the sector in the region.
- The report provides a detailed analysis of the countries in the region, covering the key challenges, competitive landscape and demographic analysis , that can help companies gain insight into the country specific nuances
- The analysts have also placed a significant emphasis on the key trends that drive consumer choice and the future opportunities that can be explored in the region, than can help companies in revenue expansion
- To gain competitive intelligence about leading brands in the sector in the region with information about their market share and growth rates.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/trends-and-opportunities-in-the-thai-packaging-industry-analysis-of-changing-packaging-trends-in-the-food-cosmetics-and-toiletries-beverages-and-other-industries-report.html
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
a. Key Takeaways
b. Market Size Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
c. Pack unit Analysis by Industry
d. Change in Number of Units by Packaging Type and Industry
3. Growth Analysis by Pack Material and Industry
a. Use of Pack Material by Industry and Change in Consumption over 2017-2022
4. Growth Analysis of Pack Material by Industry and Sector
5. Analysis by Pack Material (Rigid Plastic, Flexible Packaging, Glass, Paper & Board, and Rigid Metal)
a. Key Takeaways
b. Pack Sub-Type and Pack Type
c. Closure Material and Closure Type
d. Primary Outer Material and Type
e. Analysis by Industry and Sector
f. Gaining and Losing Industries
h. Case Study
i. Future Outlook
d. Trends Definitions
e. About GlobalData