Go through following to change Frontier WiFi password!
Posted by guidebuz on February 26th, 2019
There are different router models, so there are different steps to change the password, however, there are certain basic steps applied that you can go through to change the password:
The above process gives a general process but if the above process is not useful for you and you wish to know how do I change the password on my wifi, you can go through following procedure for different models:
On actiontec F2250:
keep the username and password as admin.
4. Nearby the main screen top, you can click on the Wireless tab.
5. Under the Wireless tab, choose Basic settings.
6. Once you choose Basic Settings, you are required to enter the name for network.
7. When the screen prompts to choose the security type, you are required to choose
8. When asked to choose the encryption type, you can choose AES.
9. After applying the password, you are required to click on Apply.
To locate the newly named wireless network, user has to use smartphones, computer or tablet.
On Actiontec GT784WNV:
Password. If this is the first time you are going to change the password, you need
to enter default username and password.
3. Look out for the option Wireless setup. Under the option wireless setup, you are
required to choose Basic settings that you can find in the menu on the left.
4. If necessary, you can click on the option Enable.
5. On the password changing screen, you are required to provide the name that you
can remember easily.
6. Select WPA/WPA2 security.
7. In the field of Pre Shared key for Home Network, you are required to create strong
8. Click on Apply.
On the router Actiontec WR424 Rev E, F and I:
Use the above procedure to change the password. In case, you require any kind of assistance, you can contact the customer service.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com684,438 total articles and counting.