UK Food Preparation Include Drivers of Food Prep Purchase, Overall Sector Size
Posted by Deevika on March 4th, 2019
The market for UK Food Preparation is growing with the expansion of this Industry Sector Worldwide. Market Research Hub (MRH) has added a new report titled “UK Food Preparation - 2018” which offer details about the current trends and analysis, as well as scope for the near future. This research study also covers information about the production, consumption and market share based on different active regions. Furthermore, an anticipated growth at a double-digit CAGR for the UK Food Preparation sector is highlighted in the report which indicates a prosperous future.
Click here for Free Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2047686
UK Food Preparation - 2018
"UK Food Preparation - 2018", report offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the food preparation market (including forecasts up to 2023), the major players, the main trends, and consumer attitudes. It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the hot issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts, retailer profiles, retailer market shares, consumer data and future outlook. The report focuses on accessories, gadgets and utensils. Consumer data is based on our 2018 UK food preparation survey, using a panel of 2,000 nationally representative consumers.
- Food prep is forecast to be worth 586.7m in 2018.
- Tesco is the leading retailer in the food-prep market with 5.6% share, followed by Wilko and John Lewis with 4.8% and 4.3% share respectively.
- Amazon, IKEA and The Range are all forecast to gain 0.2 ppts of share in 2018, while Lakeland and John Lewis are set to lose 0.2 ppts.
Reasons to buy
- Using our five year forecasts to 2023, learn which subcategories in the Food prep market will be the fastest performing to ensure more focus and investment in these winning product areas.
- Understand how drivers of Food prep purchases, such as price, quality, design and innovation, change in importance among different demographics in order to maximise sales potential.
- See which retailers are set to gain share in 2018 and beyond and the reasons behind this.
- Learn what impact social trends, such as the rise of plant-based eating, are having on the market for food prep items.
View Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/uk-food-preparation-2018-report.html
Table of Contents
ISSUES AND STRATEGIES
Main issues in food preparation:
Rise of plant-based eating fuels demand for related food-prep items
Expansion of value general merchandisers impacts specialist retailers
Demand for niche products can be short-lived
Increased interest in cooking well at home
Strategies for success
The sector at a glance
Overall sector size and growth
Sector size and growth: Accessories
Sector size and growth: Protective boards
Sector size and growth: Utensils
Also See: Food Preparation, Uk Food, Food Prep, Www Marketresearchhub, Preparation, Market, Food