"UK Retail Parks 2018 - 2023", report forms part of GlobalData's Retail Channels series, and offers a comprehensive insight into the consumer and market dynamics of the retail parks channel. The report analyses the market, which retailer consumers use and consumer attitudes of the location.
Retail parks are set to outperform the offline market over the next five years as spend rises 8.4% out to 2023 driven by food & grocery.
Reflecting the trend evident across the UK retail market, value general merchandisers clearly appeal to consumers with players including B&M, Wilko and Home Bargains ranking in the top 10 retailers visited in retail parks, across various product sectors.
- Retailer administrations and CVAs hit retail parks in 2018 with non-food spend falling 1.1% on 2017.
- Young consumers are the least likely to visit retail parks, as only 49.9% of 16-24 year olds visited a retail park in the last 12 months versus 59.3% of all consumers.
- Leisure facilities are often lacking in retail parks and need to be improved to increase dwell time.
Reasons to buy
- Use our in-depth consumer and market insight to learn about the growth of the retail parks location over the next five years.
- Understand which consumers are more likely to shop at retail parks at which retailers, and their shopping journeys.
Browse Full Report with TOC@ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/uk-retail-parks-2018-2023-report.html
Table of Contents
WHAT PEOPLE BUY
Overall channel size
Spend per head
WHO PEOPLE SHOP WITH
Sectors visited: Clothing
Sectors visited: DIY
Sectors visited: Electricals
Sectors visited: Food & grocery
Sectors visited: Footwear
Also See: Uk Retail, Retail Parks, Parks 2018, Www Marketresearchhub, Uk, Retail, ParksTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com518,577 total articles and counting.