Global Hydroponic Market is expected to mask a CAGR of 20.7% by 2023
Posted by Aditi Desai on March 11th, 2019
According to a recent report published by KD Market Insights, titled, Hydroponic Market 2017: Market Size, Trends & Opportunity Outlook – Forecast to 2023, “the global Hydroponic market accounted for USD 5,223.7 Million in 2017 and is estimated to reach USD 13,842.3 Million in 2023. Moreover, it is anticipated to flourish at a CAGR of 20.7% during the forecast period i.e. 2018-2023.
The market research report demonstrates market dynamics which includes growth drivers, restraining factors and opportunities and trends spearheading current nature and future status of this market. In addition to this, the report includes market size, Y-O-Y growth analysis and structure of the overall industry based on a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing analysis, and our in-house expertise. Our general approach is to target several individuals with specific questions that we believed would satisfy our research objective. Further, to speed up the data collection process, we employed an online survey, delivered via email. Also, the research team analysed the results to identify potential opportunities and risks for the market.
The global Hydroponic market has been segmented on the basis of By Product - Growing Chamber, Pump & Tubing, Growing LED Lights, HVAC, Growing Supplies, Controlling Equipment, Reservoir, Accessories. By System - Aggregate Hydroponic System, Liquid Hydroponics System. By Crop - Lettuce, Microgreens, Medical Marijuana, Tomatoes, Herbs, Pepper, Cucumber, Others.
The report analyses the market by geographies i.e. North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America & Middle East & Africa. Further, the geographies are fragmented into the country and regional groupings:
- North America (U.S. & Canada)
- Europe (Germany, United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain, Russia and Rest of Europe)
- Asia Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and Rest of Asia Pacific)
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina and Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East & Africa (GCC, North Africa, South Africa and Rest of Middle East & Africa)
The competitive landscape analysis provides detailed strategic analysis of the company’s business and performance such as financial information, revenue breakup by segment and by geography, SWOT Analysis, key facts, company overview, business strategy, key product offerings, marketing and distribution strategies, new product development, recent news (acquisition, expansion, technology development, research & development and other market activities). The study also provides company’s positioning and market share in Hydroponic market.
The report profiles various major market players such as Amhydro, American Hydroponics, The Hydroponics Company Limited, HydroGarden, Hanna Instruments, Inc, General Hydroponics, Hydrofarm, Greentech Agro, LLC, Hydrodynamics International Inc, Heliospectra AB, Lumigrow Inc., Other Major & Niche Key Players.
Browse Full Report with TOC @ https://www.kdmarketinsights.com/product/hydroponics-market-2017
Table of Contents:
Market Definition and List of Abbreviations
1. Executive Summary
2. Growth Drivers & Issues in Global Hydroponic Market
3. Global Hydroponic Market Trends
4. Opportunities in Global Hydroponic Market
5. Recent Industry Activities, 2017
6. Porter's Five Forces Analysis
7. Market Value Chain and Supply Chain Analysis
8. Global Hydroponic Market Size (USD Million), Growth Analysis and Forecast, (2017-2023)
9. Global Hydroponic Market Segmentation Analysis, By Origin
9.2. Market Attractiveness, By Origin
9.3. BPS Analysis, By Origin
9.4. Natural & Organic
10. Global Hydroponic Market Segmentation Analysis, By Vegetable Type
10.2. Market Attractiveness, By Vegetable Type
10.3. BPS Analysis, By Vegetable Type
11. Global Hydroponic Market Segmentation Analysis, By Distribution Channel
11.2. Market Attractiveness, By Distribution Channel
11.3. BPS Analysis, By Distribution Channel
11.4. Modern Trade (hypermarket/supermarket)
11.5. Grocery Stores
11.6. Unorganized Small Stores
11.7. Whole Food and Specialty Stores
11.8. Bulk Suppliers and Distributors