Country Profile: Meat in the UK Market Growth Rate, Value and Volume, Segment
Posted by Deeksha on March 12th, 2019
A newly compiled business intelligent report, titled “Country Profile: Meat in the UK” has been publicized to the vast archive of Market Research Hub (MRH) online repository. The study revolves around the analysis of (Meat in the UK) market, covering key industry developments and market opportunity map during the mentioned forecast period. This report further conveys quantitative & qualitative analysis on the concerned market, providing a 360 view on current and future market prospects. As the report proceeds, information regarding the prominent trends as well as opportunities in the key geographical segments have also been explained, thus enabling companies to be able to make region-specific strategies for gaining competitive lead.
Request for sample copy of this report https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2170126
Country Profile: Meat in the UK
The UK meat sector is led by the chilled raw packaged meat - whole cuts market in both value and volume terms, and is also expected to register the fastest growth during 2018-2023 in both value and volume terms. Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UK meat sector. Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the UK meat sector, followed by flexible packaging and rigid metal. Danepak, Wall`s and Birds Eye are the leading players in the UK meat sector.
The report Country Profile: Meat in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
- The per capita consumption of meat was higher in the UK compared to the global level in 2018
- Per capita consumption of chilled raw packaged meat - whole cuts is the highest compared to other meat categories in the UK
- Hypermarkets & supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the UK meat sector
- Danepak is the leading brand in both value and volume terms in the UK meat sector
- Birds Eye is the leading volume brand in the frozen meat category
- Private label penetration is highest in cooked meats - counter category
- Rigid plastics is the most commonly used pack material in the UK meat sector
- Older consumers account for the leading share in the consumption of meat in the UK
The Country Profile report on the meat sector in the UK provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of package materials, category level distribution channel data and market share of brands.
What else is contained?
- Sector data: Overall industry value and volume data with growth analysis for 2013-2023.
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for ambient meat, chilled raw packaged meat - processed, chilled raw packaged meat - whole cuts, cooked meats - counter, cooked meats - packaged, fresh meat (counter), and frozen meat with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2018-2023.
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each sector through distribution channels such as cash & carries and warehouse clubs, convenience stores, food & drinks specialists, e-retailers, hypermarkets & supermarkets, and other general retailers.
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels in both value and volume terms in 2018.
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for package materials and pack types in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Pack material data for glass, flexible packaging, rigid plastics, rigid metal, paper & board and others; pack type data for: can, film, bottle, tray, tub, bag/sachet, stand up pouch and carton - folding.
Reasons to buy
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning
- Our team of analysts have placed a significant emphasis on changes expected in the market that will provide a clear picture of the opportunities that can be tapped over the next five years, resulting in revenue expansion
- The packaging analysis report helps manufacturers, in identifying the most commonly used packaging materials in the sector
- Analysis on key macro-economic indicators such as real GDP, nominal GDP, consumer price index, household consumption expenditure, population (by age group, gender, rurral-urban split, and employed people and unemployment rate. It also includes economic summary of the country along with labor market and demographic trends.
Browse Full Report with TOC https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/country-profile-meat-in-the-uk-report.html
Table of Contents
The UK in the global and regional context
The UK in the global and Western European meat sector
The UK compared to other leading countries in the Western Europe
Per capita consumption and expenditure - the UK compared to the Western Europe and global levels
Sector analysis - meat
Country snapshot - meat sector in the UK
Value and volume analysis - meat sector in the UK
Cross category comparison - value and growth rate
Change in category share by value
Cross category comparison - volume and growth rate
Change in category share by volume
Per capita consumption analysis by category
Category analysis: ambient meat
Category analysis: chilled raw packaged meat - processed
Segment analysis (in value terms): chilled raw packaged meat - processed
Segment analysis (in volume terms): chilled raw packaged meat - processed
Category analysis: chilled raw packaged meat - whole cuts
To be continue@@