Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) Market Report, Pipeline Products, Market Segments
Posted by Deeksha on March 12th, 2019
A newly compiled business intelligent report, titled “Opioid Use Disorder (OUD): Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2027” has been publicized to the vast archive of Market Research Hub (MRH) online repository. The study revolves around the analysis of (Opioid Use Disorder (OUD)) market, covering key industry developments and market opportunity map during the mentioned forecast period. This report further conveys quantitative & qualitative analysis on the concerned market, providing a 360 view on current and future market prospects. As the report proceeds, information regarding the prominent trends as well as opportunities in the key geographical segments have also been explained, thus enabling companies to be able to make region-specific strategies for gaining competitive lead.
Request for sample copy of this report https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2170081
Opioid Use Disorder (OUD): Opportunity Analysis and Forecasts to 2027
Opioid Use Disorder (OUD) is a chronic disorder that is described as the consequences associated with repeated, compulsive use of opioid drugs, and prolonged self-administration of opioid drugs. There are two subsets of patients that suffer from OUD; patients that become addicted to medical opioids, and patients that become addicted to non-medical opioids. There is no single cause of OUD, but rather a combination of genetic and environmental factors which influence the patient.
Currently, there are a few drugs that are approved for the treatment of OUD, these can be split into two classes; synthetic opioid receptor agonists - buprenorphine and methadone - and opioid antagonists - naltrexone. These drugs have been widely available for decades and are genericized across the markets covered in this report, however, a lot of these have been reformulated and released in the last decade. Pipeline therapies focus on more reformulations, as well as looking at novel mechanisms of action to help combat opioid addiction, with the release of these agents expected to be one of the leading drivers of the market over the forecast period.
GlobalData estimates that the OUD market in the eight pharmaceutical markets covered in this report to experience rapid growth at a CAGR of 10.3% during 2017-2027. This growth will be driven by the launch of four late-stage pipeline products. The markets included in this report are based on the countries which have the highest rate of opioid use, in order these are; United States, Canada, Germany, Denmark, Belgium, Austria, Switzerland, and Australia.
Key Questions Answered
- What are the key OUD treatments in 2017?
- When will the late stage pipeline products launch, and how will these affect drug sales and the overall OUD global market ?
- Which unmet needs will remain unaddressed in the forecast period and what opportunities remain for pharmaceutical companies?
- Overview of OUD, including epidemiology, etiology, pathophysiology, symptoms, diagnosis, and disease management.
- Annualized OUD therapeutics market revenue, cost of therapy per patient, and treatment usage patterns in three patient segments (mild, moderate, severe) forecast from 2017 to 2027.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs, clinical trial mapping and implications for the OUD therapeutics market.
- Pipeline analysis: comprehensive data assessing emerging trends and mechanisms of action under development for OUD therapy. The most promising candidates in Phase III development are profiled.
- Analysis of the current and future market competition in the global OUD therapeutics market. Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide qualitative analysis of its implications.
Reasons to buy
The report will enable you to -
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies, and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global OUD therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments, and companies likely to impact the global OUDtherapeutics market in the future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analysing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
Browse Full Report with TOC https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/opioid-use-disorder-oud-opportunity-analysis-and-forecasts-to-2027-report.html
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Opioid Use Disorder: Executive Summary
2.1 Reformulations of Buprenorphine Will Drive the OUD Market Forward
2.2 Late-Stage Pipeline Focus Remains on Reformulations to Reduce Likelihood of Abuse, While Early-Stage Looks to Novel MOAs
2.3 Environmental Unmet Needs of Greater Importance Than Clinical Needs
2.4 Experienced and New Players Go Head to Head with Buprenorphine Reformulations
2.5 What Do Physicians Think?
3.2 Related Reports
4 Disease Overview
4.1 Etiology and Pathophysiology
4.2 Classification or Staging Systems
To be continue@@