How Native Transcribers achieve the accuracy while transcribing a Project?
Posted by johnsonsmithson on March 15th, 2019
Transcription services pose no problem to native speaking transcribers. They communicate using the language in their daily activities and familiar with jargons, colloquialism, and cultural glitches. They are at home with the alphabets avoiding incorrect entries.
This will complement their typing speed of 100 wpm without mistakes. Punctuations are used to lay the groundwork for a flawlessly written communication. Commas are used to signify pauses and periods are placed at the end of sentences. Their pair of ears were trained for deciphering; inaudible words can be replaced. This will complete the sentence of the language transcription and maintain the message of the recording.
3 Uses of Transcription Services
Basically, transcription services any sound in a recording into a written text.
Factors that determine the rate of transcription services
Different companies have a diverse approach in determining transcription rates. This depends on
• Audio length. Some companies charge by the minute and others by the hour.
• Audio quality. Substandard audio is pricey than audio with good quality.
• Speaker’s identification. Most transcription services provider offers FREE speaker’s identification for 3 persons. An additional charge for over 3.
• Language. Add-on cost for rare languages.
• Turnaround time. Pay an additional fee for the rush and super-rush services if you want to meet your deadline.
• Time stamping/Time coding. If you want to know the duration of the person who speaks you have to shell out money.
Enjoy a Professional Transcription Services provider
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorjohnsonsmithson
Joined: March 15th, 2019
Articles Posted: 1