10 Ideas to help you get prepared for Bunbury
Posted by thomasshaw9688 on March 15th, 2019
Final year, following covering my very first Bunbury in 2013 (and having gone to my fair share of music festivals before that), I came up having a list of 10 tips for creating the most beneficial of the fest. Get a lot more information about Bunbury festival 2019
With another year of covering the occasion under my belt, I can say that the strategies largely nevertheless hold true and bear repeating. Use them to have prepared for the major weekend of music on the riverfront.
1. Put on sunscreen - Lots of sunscreen. There will probably be little shade to be identified in the festival, and also a burn would make for a miserable rest from the weekend. (Plus, who desires wrinkles and skin cancer down the road?)
2. Stay hydrated. Visiting the Craft Beer Village does not count. For those who bring your own empty bottle (no glass or metal allowed) or Camelbak, you may fill it at one in the water stations: You'll save money and plastic.
3. Light, breathable clothes is most effective. The festival's new dates in June (as opposed to July) could hold the temperatures lower, but let's face it: It can almost certainly still be steamy. And it would not hurt to pack a poncho to become ready for feasible showers.
4. Comfy footwear are a should. You will be hoofing it back and forth in between stages, and dancing in in between. You don't want blisters by the end in the night.
What to eat and drink at Bunbury
5. Bring hand sanitizer and/or child wipes. For the reason that, properly, portable toilets ...
6. Speaking of toilets, in the event you actually want to avoid the portable ones, hit the park restrooms - but be prepared to wait in line.
7. Also be prepared to wait if you'd like Island Noodles - they usually have one of the longest and steadiest lines each and every year. (But hey, they're great. And they have veggies in them, so they count as health meals, suitable?)
8. Pack your phone cord/charger so you do not must wait for one to free up at the charging stations. If you are using social media or texting mates to meet up, you'll run out of juice. Phones charging stations are also inside lockers that you could rent to store your stuff.
9. Program ahead so you don't miss any in the best shows. But also permit time for you to wander between stages; you might discover some new music to love within the approach.
10. Never hold your phone up and record your favourite band's entire set or take 5,000 photos. Just be within the moment so you may seriously enjoy the experience - as well as your fellow fans can, too.
Steg för steg instruktioner för att få en mobiltelefon Reparerade
Cracker Bunbury: free Classifieds for you
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com504,344 total articles and counting.