Kidney failure is an acute condition that indicates an abnormality in the functioning of the kidney. The GFR less than 15 is a sign of diseased kidney. When your kidneys cannot eliminate fluids and toxins out of the body, an artificial mechanism is needed to perform their functioning. When you ignore the first signs of kidney failure, you inevitably push yourself to the conditions when you have to depend on dialysis to sustain life.
Kidney failure happens when your kidneys lose more than 85% of their functioning and are no longer operational. The GFR at that stage corresponds to 15 or less which is an indication that you are at the end stage of renal failure, called end-stage renal failure. ESRD is the last stage of chronic kidney disease, and the patients do not notice any signs when the kidney damage is mild. Kidney disease is a silent killer and many patients do not get proper treatment because they cannot diagnose the damage in the initial stages. That is why it is important to understand the first-hand signs of kidney failure so that proper treatment can be initiated and the later complications of kidney failure eliminated.
Signs of kidney failure
It is imperative to know these signs as an indication of a diseased kidney.
- More tired and less energy: A decrease in kidney function can cause toxins and fluids to be build up inside your bloodstream. This accumulation of waste makes you feel sick, tired and sleepy all the time. This is because of anemia, a complication of kidney failure.
- Swelling in the body parts: As your kidney get damaged sodium retention causes your feet and ankles to get swollen. Swelling in the body is the first sign of kidney failure.
- Poor appetite: Loss of appetite or changes in the taste bud can also be one of the causes of kidney failure. This happens because of waste accumulated in the blood.
- Foamy or fizzy urine: The presence of albumin, a kind of protein in the urine is the sign of malfunctioned kidney. This foam looks like the foam that appears when you scramble an egg and albumin is the same protein that is found in eggs.
- Blood in the urine: Noticing blood or foam in the urine is also an indication that there is something wrong with your kidney. Healthy kidneys keep the blood cells in the body when filtering waste but when they are damaged, the blood cells get leaks out along the urine.
- Trouble sleeping: Those having chronic kidney disease or other conditions of a malfunctioned kidney have difficulty sleeping. Insomnia is more common in those with CKD than other people.
- Dry or patchy skin: Healthy kidneys remove waste out of the body but when your kidneys are damaged, they cannot keep the right amount of fluid and minerals in the blood. This imbalance in the mineral amount can make your skin dry and patchy. Dry and patchy skin can be a sign of advanced kidney disease.
- An increased amount of urine: If you feel the need to urinate more often than usual, this can be a sign of kidney disease. In men, this can be a sign of prostate or a urinary infection in women.
- Muscles cramps: Kidneys are responsible for the maintenance of electrolyte balance in the body. But due to injuries, glomeruli inside the kidneys do not function properly thereby leaking out important things from the body. For instance, low-calcium and phosphorus level aids to muscle cramping.
Ignoring the first signs of kidney failure can be life-threatening for the patient. When you keep an eye on the early signs of kidney failure you can prevent yourself from the need to depend on dialysis for toxins elimination.
Ayurvedic treatment for kidney failure
Ayurvedic treatment is really helpful in eliminating complications and the first signs of kidney failure from the patient’s life. Ayurveda is an ancient science that is known to have a cure for almost all diseases that arise because of cell damage. The herbs like Kaasni, Punarava, Shirish, VarunadiVati have a profound effect on the human body and can eliminate the risk factors that caused your kidney to get damaged. This way you can be assured of the eradication of kidney failure from your life.
Ayurvedic treatment by karma Ayurveda
Karma Ayurveda, based out in Delhi, is one of the leading health care units that work to restore the health of your kidney. Led by Dr. Puneet Dhawan, the ayurvedic treatment by Karma Ayurveda has liberated more than 35000 patients suffering from the first signs of kidney failure. If you want to have a treatment for your diseased kidney, then approach us!Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com686,316 total articles and counting.