An overview of SAS certification
Posted by techdatasolutions on March 25th, 2019
In the field of data science, programming languages and certifications are of great value. One such certification is the software analysis system, or simply SAS. Having been developed in North Carolina university, since 1976, SAS has been in great demand in the market. There is also a great demand for SAS training in Mumbai as it is a certification course. So, in this overview of SAS certification, the subparts that will be covered are what is SAS, what does SAS train you in, and the benefits of learning SAS.
What is SAS?
SAS programming is mainly used for advanced analytics, business intelligence, and predictive analysis. It takes data from various sources and performs a statistical analysis of it. An example of a practical application for SAS would be in sports, where a statistical model is used to determine the performance of any player for a particular team.
What does SAS train you in?
One of the major queries for aspirants looking for SAS training in Pune is what will they learn from this certification. Since most of the trainees joining the SAS certification are at a beginner level, the program is designed in such a way that they will be accustomed to the field of data analytics and the basics of SAS programming.
Once that stage is cleared, trainees will be taught how to use various SAS tools like STAT (Statistical analysis), GRAPH (Statistical analysis), OR (Operation research), so on and so forth.
Trainees will also be taught important concepts like creating data structures, generate reports and handle errors. All of these training results in building a strong base to learn further advanced techniques in SAS. Trainees are also shown practical examples of coding to make them understand the concept better.
At the end of this course, the trainee will be able to do the following things -
1. Download and install the SAS programming tool.
2. Will be able to read, process and comprehend datasets.
3. Manage and alter data in SAS data libraries.
4. Understand the use of loops and arrays to assign and modify values, while also learning to validate and cleanse data.
5. Generate reports, identify the errors and solve it.
Benefits of SAS training
1. At a very brisk pace, businesses at the present are heading towards a model-based approach to make decisions regarding projects, predict the market and the way companies should forward. Those models are computed on SAS programming.
2. Since the demand for SAS professionals are high in the market, there will always be various job opportunities to explore.
3. SAS is very easy to learn, especially for people with a non-programming background. Also, error messages are not difficult to comprehend. Thus, problem-solving doesn’t become an uphill task.
4. Anyone who has a good command on SAS can also learn and have a very good grasp of R programming and Python, two of the most popular statistical programming languages right now in the market.
For professionals are looking to get into a career in data science, SAS is the perfect platform to start with. Once you have a good command over SAS, the rest of the path becomes clear rather than being riddled with queries and errors. SAS pun!Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com699,957 total articles and counting.