Vitamin C Serum supports the skin in essential functions and contributes in various ways to healthy, beautiful skin:
• It is an effective antioxidant that eliminates free radicals.
• It is essential in building up collagen, which gives our skin the structure.
• It helps with acne and pigmentation.
• Vitamin C as an antioxidant.
• In the metabolic processes in the body constantly new free radicals. But also environmental influences such as UV radiation, air pollution, and cigarette smoke generate a lot of radicals. These molecules are unstable and destroy cell membranes, lipids, and proteins essential for healthy skin in search of reactants.
In order to prevent these free radicals from harming the skin or the entire organism, we need antioxidants that you will get in the hyaluronic acid. These make harmless free radicals and can thus stop the premature aging of the skin. In addition to vitamin C Serum, there are many more potent antioxidants such as vitamin A, vitamin E, and Q10.
Vitamin C Serum for wrinkles:
Collagen forms the framework of the skin and gives it the necessary strength and resilience. If deep wrinkles appear on the face, the collagen scaffold is not strong enough. More information about collagen in our skin can be found in this article.
Vitamin C Serum helps in two ways: First, it protects the collagen scaffold from free radicals. And, second, it helps the body to produce new collagen. Thus, vitamin C Retinol Serum provides a healthy and stable collagen scaffold that can withstand greater tension before it ruptures. The skin stays wrinkle-free longer.
Vitamin C for acne and pigmentation:
The antioxidant effect of vitamin C also helps against inflammation. This is one reason why Vitamin C Serum can help with acne. It relieves micro-inflammation in the skin caused by acne. Also, the progression of acne is caused by oxidation processes in which vitamin C acts. Therefore, vitamin C Serum should not be missing in the treatment of acne.
Even with an increased formation of pigmentation, vitamin C Serum can help. This phenomenon is known by the term hyperpigmentation.
Vitamin C has been shown in studies to inhibit excessive melanin formation, thus counteracting the formation of age spots. In addition, Vitamin C protects our skin from UV radiation. These photo-protective properties can also help with age spots.
If you want to buy this amazing Organic Liquid Facelift – Here we are giving an Amazon link from where you can easily buy this 100% genuine product.