Future of the Mexican Defense Industry On-Going Procurement Programs
Posted by Deevika on March 29th, 2019
Market Research Hub (MRH) has actively included a new research study titled “Future of the Mexican Defense Industry” - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024 to its wide online repository. The concerned market is discoursed based on a variety of market influential factors such as drivers, opportunities and restraints. This study tends to inform the readers about the current as well as future market scenarios extending up to the period until 2024. In addition, a deep analysis of the competitive landscape, including prime market players is also enclosed in this report.
Request for sample report: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2197420
Future of the Mexican Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024
"Future of the Mexican Defense Industry - Market Attractiveness, Competitive Landscape and Forecasts to 2024", published by GlobalData, provides readers with detailed analysis of both historic and forecast defense industry values, factors influencing demand, the challenges faced by industry participants, analysis of industry leading companies, and key news.
This report offers detailed analysis of the Mexican defense industry with market size forecasts covering the next five years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for the industry, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following -
- The defense industry market size and drivers: detailed analysis of the Mexican defense industry during 2020-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for the industry. It also provides a snapshot of the countrys expenditure and modernization patterns
- Budget allocation and key challenges: insights into procurement schedules formulated within the country and a breakdown of the defense budget with respect to capital expenditure and revenue expenditure. It also details the key challenges faced by defense market participants within the country
- Porters Five Force analysis of the Mexican defense industry: analysis of the market characteristics by determining the bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitution, intensity of rivalry, and barriers to entry
- Import and Export Dynamics: analysis of prevalent trends in the countrys imports and exports over the last five years
- Market opportunities: details of the top five defense investment opportunities
- Competitive landscape and strategic insights: analysis of the competitive landscape of the Mexican defense industry. It provides an overview of key players, together with insights such as key alliances, strategic initiatives, and a brief financial analysis.
- Mexican defense expenditure recorded a CAGR of 0.83% during the historic period and stood at US.4 billion in 2019.
- Over the forecast period, it is anticipated to register a CAGR of 4.45% to value US.0 billion in 2024.
- Being one of the largest oil and gas exporters in the North American and Latin American region, Mexico was hit hard by the fall in energy prices, which prompted the government to cut back on overall government spending.
- Due to this, the Mexican defense budget contracted for three consecutive years, 2015, 2016 and 2017, by -8.21%, -13.84% and -5.02%, respectively.
- This had an impact on the overall CAGR during the historic period.
- The defense budget as a percentage of GDP is expected to remain almost the same at an average of 0.49% over the forecast period, compared to an average of 0.49% during the historic period.
Reasons to buy
- This report will give the user confidence to make the correct business decisions based on a detailed analysis of the Mexican defense industry market trends for the coming five years
- The market opportunity section will inform the user about the various military requirements that are expected to generate revenues during the forecast period. The description includes technical specifications, recent orders, and the expected investment pattern by the country during the forecast period
- Detailed profiles of the top domestic and foreign defense manufacturers with information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins, and financial analysis wherever available. This will provide the user with a total competitive landscape of the sector
- A deep qualitative analysis of the Mexican defense industry covering sections including demand drivers, Porters Five Forces Analysis, Key Trends and Growth Stimulators, and latest industry contracts.
Browse Full Report with TOC: https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/future-of-the-mexican-defense-industry-market-attractiveness-competitive-landscape-and-forecasts-to-2024-report.html
Table of Contents
1.1. What is this Report About?
1.3. Summary Methodology
1.4. About GlobalData
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Attractiveness and Emerging Opportunities
3.1. Current Market Scenario
3.1.1. Primary Threat Perception
3.1.2. Military Doctrine and Strategy
3.1.3. Mexican Military Equipment
3.1.4. Procurement Programs
188.8.131.52. Ongoing Procurement Programs
184.108.40.206. Future Procurement Programs
220.127.116.11. Top Procurement Programs by Value (US$ Million), 2019-2024
3.1.5. Geopolitical, Social, and Economic Scenario
3.1.6. Political and Strategic Alliances
3.2. Defense Market Size Historical and Forecast
3.2.1. Mexican defense budget to grow at a forecast-period CAGR of 4.45%
3.2.2. The governments fight against drug trafficking is set to drive defense expenditure over the forecast period
3.2.3. Defense budget as a percentage of GDP to remain at an average of 0.49% over the forecast period
3.3. Analysis of Defense Budget Allocation
3.3.1. Capital expenditure will increase over the forecast period
3.3.2. Capital expenditure is anticipated to record a forecast-period CAGR of 4.84%
3.3.3. Per capita defense expenditure to rise over the forecast period
3.4. Homeland Security Market Size and Forecast
3.4.1. Homeland security will post a forecast-period CAGR of 5.87%
3.4.2. Organized crime and money laundering to drive the HLS market
3.5. Benchmarking with Key Global Markets
Also See: Mexican Defense, Defense Industry, Competitive Landscape, Forecast Period, Report, Period, Mexican
Federal Funding Programs
Each year billions of dollars are distributed to the general public through government, federal and private funding programs in the form of grants, low interest and no- interest loans. Click to learn more about these programs!