Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands, Products Type, Market Size, Growth Rate
Posted by Deeksha on April 1st, 2019
A newly compiled business intelligent report, titled “Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019” has been publicized to the vast archive of Market Research Hub (MRH) online repository. The study revolves around the analysis of (Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands) market, covering key industry developments and market opportunity map during the mentioned forecast period. This report further conveys quantitative & qualitative analysis on the concerned market, providing a 360 view on current and future market prospects. As the report proceeds, information regarding the prominent trends as well as opportunities in the key geographical segments have also been explained, thus enabling companies to be able to make region-specific strategies for gaining competitive lead.
Request for sample copy of this report https://www.marketresearchhub.com/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=2197432
Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019
"Smoking Tobacco in the Netherlands, 2019", is an analytical report by GlobalData that provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the Dutch tobacco market. It covers market size and structure along with per capita and overall consumption. Additionally, it focuses on brand data, retail pricing, prospects, and forecasts for sales and consumption until 2028.
The Netherlands is one of the largest and most important markets for smoking tobacco, principally cigarette tobacco. The use of shag or cigarette tobacco for hand-rolling has been a long-established tradition in the Netherlands and smoking tobacco accounted for 36.8% of the total tonnage of tobacco products consumed in 2018. The production of smoking tobacco in the Netherlands is quite extensive as it remains a major export base.
- The Netherlands is the second-largest market for smoking tobacco in Europe after Germany.
- The cigarette tobacco sector remains dominant, accounting for 99.9% of the smoking tobacco consumed in 2018, or 6,170 tons.
- All types of smoking tobacco (FCT and pipe) are subject to the same levels of duty and taxation.
- The Dutch smoking tobacco market has traditionally been a duopoly, with two major multinationals - Imperial Tobacco and BAT - dominating sales. However, in recent years, other suppliers and private label brands have proliferated.
Reasons to buy
- Get a detailed understanding of consumption to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Identify the areas of growth and opportunities, which will aid effective marketing planning.
- The differing growth rates in regional product sales drive fundamental shifts in the market.
- This report provides detailed, authoritative data on these changes - prime intelligence for marketers.
- Understand the market dynamics and essential data to benchmark your position and to identify where to compete in the future.
Browse Full Report with TOC https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/smoking-tobacco-in-the-netherlands-2019-report.html
Table of Contents
Tobacco products market, %, 2008 & 2018
Tobacco products market, tons, 2008-2018
Market size and structure
Consumption of smoking tobacco, tons, 2008-2018
Per capita consumption of smoking tobacco, grams per year, 2008-2018
Market segmentation by FCT and pipe tobacco, 2008-2018
Cigarette consumption, MYO/RYO tobacco, 2008-2018
Cigarette consumption, Manufactured v RYO/MYO, 2008-2018
Production and trade
Production of smoking tobacco, tons 2007-2017
Imports, tons, 2007-2017
Imports by country of origin, %, 2017
Imports in packs, volume, 2007-2017
Imports in packs, value, 2007-2017
Exports, tons, 2007-2017
Exports by country of destination, %, 2017
Exports, volume, 2007-2017
Exports, value, 2007-2017
To be continue@@