Legal and Accounting Services
Posted by Ilgar Garayev on April 14th, 2019
Civil society understanding and symptoms
Civil society is a set of moral, religious, national, socio-economic, family relationships and institutions, through which interests of individuals and their groups are ensured.
One of the key issues of civil society is the prevention of state interference in personal life and the protection of it.
Signs of civil society:
- To provide full assurance of human and civil rights and freedoms;
- Compete with those who shape its structure and various human groups;
- Free public opinion and pluralism;
- legal state;
- legitimacy and democratic character of power;
- general information;
- Strong social policy of the state, which ensures the necessary living standards of the population.
Modern state and law are formed in the process of civil society development.
The concept and elements of the legal status of a person
The legal status of a person is the state of law in the state and society.
It expresses the relationship between the society and the identity, the citizen and the state, the relationships of individuals.
The legal status also implies the legal limitations of personality rights, the scope, the scope of its rights, and other legal means and responsibilities.
The elements of the legal status include:
1. rights and obligations (considered as the core of legal status). Obligations limit behavior;
2. legitimate interests;
4. legal liability;
5. legal principles
Legal status can be general, specific, and individual.
General - status as a citizen. It is reflected in the Constitution and applies to all citizens.
Specifically - covers the status of citizens belonging to different categories (student, teacher, military).
Individual - refers to individual categories (gender, age, marital status).
Definition and signs of the state
The state has emerged at a certain stage in the development of the primitive community structure.
It is a mass, political organization of a ruling class (social group, people), representing a state society, which manages this community, ensures its integration, and has a special management and compulsory apparatus.
The state has the following signs:
1. A government that differs from society and is not in line with the population of the country (it has a public administration and compulsory apparatus).
2. Taxation system (taxes are collected from the population for maintaining the state apparatus).
3. Territory of power.
4. Law (can not exist without state law).
5. Sovereignty (which represents the sovereignty of the state in its territory and its independence in international relations).
The state manages the society and implements political power all over the country. For this purpose, the state apparatus which is separate from the society is used. This apparatus is maintained at the expense of taxes collected from the population. State management of society is carried out through the state mechanism.
The functions of the state differ from the function of its organs. While exercising their functions, the authorities are involved in this or that extent.
1. Internal functions - political, economic, cultural, social, ecological;
2. External features - peace, partnership, defense against attack, and so on.
12. <a href="https://laws.az/accounting-services-in-azerbaijan/" target="_blank">Concept, types and types of power</a>
Power is the ability of individual individuals or group members to influence people's behavior, action, reach a certain goal, and realize their interests in any way (willpower, authority, law, violence, government system). Power is an integral part of any human relationship.
There was a public power during the primitive community structure, and it was different from the state power that emerged later. During the primitive community structure, the community was dominated by the community, and the society was regulated by different social norms. At the time of the development of the primitive community, a state emerged and, accordingly, public authority was replaced by the state power.
Differences between public administration and state power are as follows:
1. In the primitive society, power is based on authority, and in the state of compulsion.
2. In the primitive society, the authorities exercising power have also engaged in daily activities other than governance, and in state power this is done by state officials.
3. In primitive society, power is based on social norms (morals, religions, traditions) and legal norms in the state.
4. The mechanism of coercion in the primitive society has been implemented by the society, and in the state special agencies are involved.
Get Paid to Write Reviews!
BravoCoin is a review app that pays its community for writing & rating reviews of restaurants, hotels, services, movies, video games & more. Signup and claim 10 FREE Bravo coins!
HOTBIT Crypto Exchange
Hotbit is one of the professional digital asset exchange platforms that provide trading services among major digital currencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum for users from all over the world.