Steps to Install McAfee Internet Security on Mac
McAfee Internet Security is supported by MacOS 10.12 or later. You need to make sure your device is up-to-date before installing the McAfee on it. Here are the steps that you can follow to install it on your Mac:
Download McAfee Internet Security
- After checking the internet connection, launch a web browser of your choice (Safari is preferred).
- Now, type McAfee.com/Activate in the URL section and hit the enter key.
- A web page will appear on the screen. When prompted, enter the Activation Code in the given blank.
- If you haven’t entered the Activation Code of the McAfee Internet Security then enter and Submit it.
- Otherwise, you can click on “Download your Software” button on your screen.
- After that, you will be directed to sign in to your McAfee Account.
- Enter your account credentials such as username and password in the given blanks.
- Finally, click on Sign In button to get access to your McAfee Account.
- And click on the Apps tab in McAfee Account and choose McAfee Internet Security.
- Agree to the terms and conditions of the McAfee and click on Download button.
- Finally, an automatic download will start on your device, let it finish.
A serial number will appear on your screen when you click on the download button. Save this number. To activate McAfee Internet Security, you will need this Serial Number.
Install McAfee Internet Security on Mac
- After the completion of the download, you need to install the McAfee Internet Security.
- For that, navigate to downloaded McAfee Setup files and open them.
- Double-click the McAfee-MacInstaller-3.x.dmg file.
- Also, double-click the McAfee-MacInstaller icon to start the installation.
- You will be asked the permission to run the installer.
- After giving the permission, enter the serial number in the given blank.
- Finally, follow the on-screen instructions and finish the process.
- Restart the Mac when you are done with the above steps.
Congratulations! You have successfully installed and activated McAfee Internet Security on Mac. Now you can add McAfee as an extension on the web browser to protect your internet surfing and data associated with it.
Facing Any Issues with McAfee?
It is common to get some issues while following steps to Install McAfee Internet Security on Mac. Are you having trouble while using McAfee on Mac? If yes then do not worry, McAfee Support is 24/7 available to assist you with the issues that you must be facing.
Here is the list of common errors faced by our users:
- Steps for McAfee activate the login
- How to get McAfee for Mac free?
- Install McAfee total protection using the product key
- www.McAfee.com/activate code
- Steps for error-free McAfee download
- Steps to get McAfee activation code free?
- How to activate McAfee antivirus
- Steps to Install McAfee Internet Security on Mac
- How to install McAfee antivirus in windows 10
- Error: McAfee won’t install on Mac
- Is there any McAfee uninstaller Mac?
- How to uninstall McAfee on Mac without an uninstaller?
- McAfee internet security for Mac free download
- Steps to Install McAfee agent on Mac
- How to get McAfee for Mac?
- How to remove McAfee from the Mac menu bar?
- Get McAfee internet security uninstaller
To troubleshoot all these issues, simply place a call at the toll-free number of McAfee.com/Activate. McAfee.com/activate has certified and skilled technicians to assist you with your troubles. #mcafee.com/activateAlso See: Mcafee Internet, Internet Security, Install Mcafee, Serial Number, Steps, Security, McafeeTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com533,551 total articles and counting.