How To Remove completely Norton 360 from windows
Posted by Patrick Nicolas on April 17th, 2019
There are several times when there is a need for uninstalling a few software. If you are expecting for one such answers or solution for uninstalling of Norton then you are at the right place. The blog will tell you about How To Remove completely Norton 360 from windows. You need not to use any special software for this purpose, you can simply remove it or say uninstall it.
- Click the start button on the right so that you can open the win + X menu. After that tap on run to open the accessory.
- appwiz.cpl - to be typed in the run command and you have to tap ok to open the snapshot in the window.
- Choose the Norton antivirus software and click on uninstall/change and finally tap yes button to make sure it gets uninstalled.
- Now a window of Norton will appear asking you whether few features of Norton must retain in the device but you can click on no thanks.
- Then tap on next option so that the uninstall window goes away.
- But still, you can find few files of Norton to be in your device so you have to devic4 them by going to the file explorer.
- There you will find files named Norton antivirus, Norton personal firewall, etc. if you find anything related to Norton just click on it and then press on delete.
- Then finally go to the recycling bin and remove it permanently from the device.
This is the simple way of uninstalling Norton 360 from windows but you can find a slight access change in your device depending on your windows. But you need not to worry the procedures are same just the appearance may differ.