Digital Marketing - The Most Preeminent Tool for Startups to Grow
Posted by saranyamvs on April 29th, 2019
Digital marketing is a powerful tool, can contribute powerfully to your online presence, and positively impact your bottom line.
Everything you do to build your digital presence counts toward your brand name getting known. When you are known by your target audience, it will start affecting your bottom line. And one of the most effective ways to create a strong presence is by using digital media for your marketing needs.
Why Out Sourcing?
In the initial period of commencement, it is pretty obvious for any startup to face various challenges. These challenges include lack of finance, inadequate resources, inefficient time management, high employee turnover, fluctuating cash inflow, and lesser in-hand projects. The principal challenge for any startup is to strike a balance between offering value and utilizing limited resources in an effectual manner. In this article, we will focus on outsourcing digital marketing services requirements of a startup.
Consequently, they prefer a substitute approach that many other successful brands have actually utilized during their startup phase, i.e. outsourcing (Digital Marketing) as only Digital marketing can level the playing field and give you an opportunity to make your startups successful, even with all the competition going about.
- Outsourcing provides several benefits to startups, as listed below:
- Organization can focus on own growth if non-core tasks are outsourced
- More productive time can be devoted to primary tasks
- Outsourcing tasks to skilled Digital marketing firms can overall increase organization’s efficiency
- Significant savings on cash outflows can be made possible by outsourcing short-term tasks
Merits of Digital Marketing for Start ups include:
1) ECONOMICAL: The biggest benefit for any businessperson employing this technique for popularizing the venture is in the form of monetary resources saved. Conventional methods not only take time to show fruitful results, they also require sustained and significant amount of funding for a long period which can be taxing for any small firm. This form of marketing is affordable and allows the user to maximize the potential of the investment by providing optimum exposure to the product by reaching a wider audience in relatively shorter duration.
2) BRAND DEVELOPMENT: Digital marketing helps in brand development as social media is the factor used in it. Social media should never be underestimated; it helps to connect to wide audience using digital media. It will help u to establish your brand name through different digital mediums. Digital marketing helps to target the audience in a specific way according to the need of you business. By acquiring the right audience your brand will become popular and brand name will be developed. It will help to generate leads and in conversions. The importance of brand development has become increasingly noticeable. If a business has a good brand name, customers may choose that particular company among the others in the market. The good brand development enables marketers to differentiate their products/services in a highly competitive market and successfully compete with competitors.
3) ATTRACT TARGET CUSTOMERS BY SEO: Conventional strategies have limited options for specifically focussing on the ideal buyers of a product or service whereas this new age technique presents highly productive options for the purpose. The innovative practice of SEO enables the entire content, whether on the website or any other digital platform to be optimized for the appropriate keywords related to the industry, so that when a customer uses any one of them, the product in question appears prominently visible to him/her. There are paid alternatives also, like social media advertising and pay-per-click ads apart from a few other methods. With the target audience being addressed this way, not only the prospects of the company improve but the marketing resources are also being optimally utilized.
4) LEAD GENERATION: With benefits of digital marketing you can acquire customers and get generations and conversions also. With help of digital platforms, you can target right customers their behaviour, decision making and choices, by this you can track the right customers. With analyzing the data through digital marketing, you can track a potential customer’s behaviour, decisions and choices. Digital marketing has a wider scope as it takes place online, it is accessible to a larger, global audience. Digital marketing does not constraint you to limited geographic area; digital marketing allows you to reach international audiences through effective mediums by providing variety of options. In digital marketing you can analyze and interpret data and can get to know if something is not performing well or you are not getting good outcomes as you like, it’s easy to rectify the problems and change them.
4) OUTRANK COMPETITORS: The benefit of digital marketing lies in the fact that it let you compete with the big fishes of the business world irrespective of your size. It is very affordable and effective and provides various tactics to use in your business. Even a small business can target the potential customers as the big firms. Big firms spend a huge amount of money on social media tactics which cannot be spend by small business houses. But to overcome the big businesses, there is something they can do, Google provide various tools to monitor your competitors. These tools let you follow marketing strategies of your competitors so you can indulge them and improve your marketing techniques. Strong digital marketing strategies allow you to compete with one another at parallel lines. The tools and techniques are similar for all, the only difference is how you use them effectively and get the desired outcomes. In nutshell, Digitalization helps businesses to reach potential audience worldwide.
It is quiet noticeable from the above mentioned points that the traditional marketing practises will soon be antiquated. Hence when a startup is working on its marketing plan, it is very necessary for it to incorporate a digital marketing strategy.
Without a digital marketing strategy in place, new client acquisitions, brand visibility, and impactful revenue generating opportunities will likely be damaged. Only with a digital marketing strategy can a small company with very limited budget aspire to reach an audience of millions worldwide.
Like it? Share it!
About the Authorsaranyamvs
Joined: February 22nd, 2019
Articles Posted: 13
More by this author