How to Monitor Traffic from an IP Address
Posted by Aida01 on May 2nd, 2019
Monitoring network traffic is not only useful for large scale businesses, but you can also use it for home networks. You can monitor network traffic to understand issues in the IT environment. The network performance is important for several businesses, and when it decreases, it will have harmful effects especially in terms of money, time and resources. Here’s how to monitor traffic from an IP address.
Steps to Monitor Network Traffic on Desktop
• Search the IP address of the wireless broadband router. You can find the IP address for the wireless broadband router by going through the steps given below:
For the Windows PC users:
For Mac users:
• Click on the browsing software. Press or click twice on the application symbol for the desired browsing software such as Mozilla Firefox.
• Press on the text box. You will get the text box at the upper side of the screen.
• In case you wish to find any text in the address bar, then you need to remove it first.
• Type the IP address of the wireless broadband router. Enter the IP address near the ” Default gateway” title if you are the user of Windows computer.
• If you are the users of Mac, then type the IP address to the “Router” title.
• After that, click on the Enter button.
• Sign in to the wireless broadband router webpage. Type the registered username with a home router and a protected password.
• Then, tap on the Enter option.
• In case you do not create an account or don’t remember the username and password for the router webpage, then go to the end of the wireless broadband router.
• Search the “Connected Devices” menu list. It depends on the home router you are currently using and check the Advanced Settings, Status, router settings, and Connections tabs.
• Check the paired programs list. The programs which are showing in the menu list are recently paired to the home router.
• You will also get the items menu list on the screen which is not recently paired to it.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com649,136 total articles and counting.