How can you Reset Color Cartridges of HP Printers?
Posted by daisymariah on May 2nd, 2019
When you refill HP Color ink cartridges, you should also reset them. There is an in-built chip that comes with each color cartridge. This chip enables communication with the printer and when the ink in the cartridge becomes low, the chip gives signals to display a low ink warning. This warning can also display even when you have refilled the cartridge. This is why resetting the ink cartridge is important. For resetting the ink cartridges.
To reset the HP color cartridges 57, 28, and 22 follow these steps:
1. Check the bottom of the ink cartridge where there are six copper contact strips. Place the ink cartridge in front of you and the copper contact strips must be facing you.
2. The copper strips have multiple small squares, called contacts. Put a piece of tape over the top contact of the second column.
3. Place the cartridge in the printer and ignore the message displayed by the printer. The printer must be able to print a test page.
4. Now, remove the cartridge from the printer leaving the tape on.
5. Now, place another piece of tape over the top contact present in the sixth row.
6. Again, place the cartridge in the printer ignoring the cartridge error message that is displayed on the printer. Your HP printer will print a test page.
7. Again, remove the cartridge from the printer and then take off the tape.
8. Place the ink cartridge back in the printer and the ink level should show as full.
To reset the HP ink cartridges 45 and 15, go through the given procedure:
1. Check the bottom of the refilled cartridge, there will be six copper contact strips. Place the cartridge in your front and the contact copper strips must be facing you. The strips will have multiple small squares called contacts.
2. Put a piece of tape over the four top contacts of the first column.
3. Insert the cartridge in the printer and the printer must print a test page.
4. Remove the cartridge from the printer and the tape as well.
5. Now, place another piece of tape over top-four contacts in the sixthrow.
6. Replace the printer and print a test page.
7. Remove the cartridge from the printer and the tape as well.
8. When you will place back the ink cartridge in the printer, the ink level should read ‘full’.
For more help - https://getassist.net/
Organize Your Photos - Save your photos...and your sanity!
Guitar Control | 3 Secrets to Killer Guitar Control by Claude Johnson