1. Python- Python is a high-level language easy to understand, read and implement. It is a perfect tool for writing simple scripts and complex multi-threaded applications.
2.Java- Java is one of the most user-friendly programming courses. There are many places where Java is used in the real world, starting from a commercial e-commerce website to android apps, from scientific application to financial applications.
3. Hypertext Pre-processors (PHP)- It is a server-side scripting language which is able to create dynamic websites, web applications, and all types of mobile apps.
4. C++ - C++ is a low-level memory manipulation programming language with a general purpose of object-orientation. It helps to develop cross-platform mobile apps easily with its consolidating debugging experience and powerful environment.
6. Swift- Swift is a programming language used for developing IOS and OS X apps only and is only available for iOS development, but since it operates on Linux and is open source, it can be used by anyone.
7. HTML5- Hyper Text Mark-up Language is used to display contents on the web. HTML5 is smooth working and responsive on all devices and can be used to develop apps with ease.
8. Corona- Corona is built on the programming language LUA. It works on an uncomplicated process that makes it easier for the developers to create Mobile apps.
9. Rust- Rust is a multiple paradigm general- purpose language. It is safer and better than C and C++. It is better than Ruby and Python because of the powerful management tool.
If you want to become a professional mobile app developer learn the best mobile app development courses from the top institutes in India.
In the IT industry, there are many career options you can opt for. But there is this one platform that has shown an ample amount of growth through the years, and that is Mobile App Development Skills. In this era, half of the world’s population have a mobile device and also has a connection. As a result, the requirement for mobile app developers have cascaded, and will likely have an upper hand for a long time interval in the near future.