AOL is useful when you want to send or receive emails. Moreover, this email service can also be used to search for various information. AOL password includes a combination of characters that ensure the security of your account. In case you don’t remember the password of your AOL
account, it will become problematic to access the stored data. However, there are different options available which can be used to recover the lost or forgotten password. One such option involves talking to the experts via AOL support number.
1. Open the AOL login page and click on ‘Trouble signing in’.
2. You will see three options available for the recovery process.
3. Here are the options you have:
4. Enter the information you have in the space provided and then click on ‘Continue’.
5. AOL will send a verification code to the email address or phone number you have mentioned.
6. After receiving the verification code, enter it into the space provided and click ‘Verify’.
7. After it successfully verifies the code, you will be allowed to enter a new password for your AOL account.
8. When you are done resetting the AOL password, click ‘Save’.
This process can be applied whenever you are not able to access your AOL account due to password issues. In case you are facing any other issues with AOL, calling at AOL phone number is advisable. The technical executives will get in touch with you and you can avail instant
help for several issues regarding AOL.
Our Recent Blog - AOL Customer Support Number