List of Top 5 Schools for Boys in India
Posted by ashokaunipro on May 16th, 2019
Boy’s schools have their own charm and have their own value in development of a boy’s character and personality. Most of the Boys-only schools design their education system in a way that the pupil not only gets the theoretical knowledge but turns into a gentleman with confidence and discipline as an inseparable part of his character. That is why, many parents still prefer all boys’ school over the co-ed schools.
India has a number of prestigious boy’s schools and many of which are boarding or residential schools. If you too are looking for best schools for boys in India, here is the list of top five schools in India that you can consider for the admission of your male child.
1. Mayo College, Ajmer, Rajasthan - When it comes to schools for boys in India, the Mayo College, Ajmer, comes first in everyone’s mind. This school is one of the most prestigious boys-only boarding schools in India. It was founded by the 6TH Earl of Mayo, Richard Bourke in year 1875. It was basically built for sons of upper class Indians, princes and nobles of India but today anyone can apply for admission in it. Polo matches and annual horseback parades are some of the oldest traditions of this school.
2. The Doon School - The Doon School is one of the most famous boys-only school in India. It was founded by Mr Satish Ranjan Das in the year 1935 with a vision to provide Indian students similar quality of education which students of British Public school were getting. The school houses around 500 pupils that get admission through competition entrance exams and rounds of interviews. Late Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi is one of the alumni of the school.
3. Col. Brown Cambridge School - Since 1926, Col Brown Cambridge School, is a popular boy's school in India that creates young leaders by its well designed programmes, elaborated curriculum and excellent education system. It is an English Medium residential school and any one can apply for a seat here, no matter what caste or creed one belongs to. Admissions are based on merits in entrance competitive exams. The school has theatre, hospital, playgrounds, library and many more facilities that help in mental and physical grooming of the students.
4. Bishop Cotton School, Shimla - In the list of prestigious Indian all-boys schools, Bishop Cotton School, Shimla has secured a special position. Amid the beauty of nature and in the lap of snow-capped mountains in Shimla, this is a school that is a view in itself. Founded by Bishop George Edward Lynch Cotton in year 1859, this school is one of the oldest boarding all boy schools in Asia? Many paramilitary officers, head of states, judges, ambassadors, ministers and politicians are the alumni of this college. Admissions are merit based.
5. St. John’s International Residential School, Chennai - St. John’s International Residential school, also known as SJIRS is one of the most reputed schools in India. It is a CBSE board school which offers systemized courses and state-of-the-art educational technology to provide the best to its pupils. It has music rooms, huge play grounds, medical centre, auditorium and many other facilities within the school premises.Also See: Residential School, Boys Schools, Top 5, Prestigious Boys, Schools, School, IndiaTop Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com533,498 total articles and counting.