The applications of Deep learning can be found in a number of industries, from automated driving to medical devices. Have a look at a few examples of deep learning at work:
- Automated Driving: Researchers in the automotive industry use deep learning to automatically detect objects such as stop signs and traffic lights. In addition to that, deep learning is also used to detect pedestrians, which helps decrease the rate of accidents.
- Aerospace and Defense: Deep learning is used to identify objects from satellites that locate areas of interest, and help in identifying safe or unsafe zones for troops.
- Medical Research: Cancer researchers use deep learning to detect cancer cells automatically. Teams at UCLA have built an advanced microscope that yields a high-dimensional data set used to train a deep learning application to accurately identify the cancer cells.
- Industrial Automation: Deep learning is actively helping improve worker safety around heavy machinery. This is being done by automatically detecting when people or objects are within an unsafe distance of the machines.
- Electronics: Deep learning is being used in fields like automated hearing and speech translation. For example, the home assistance devices you own respond to your voice and know your preferences; this is achieved by deep learning applications.
How Deep Learning Works?
Deep learning models are often referred to as deep neural networks, as most deep learning methods use neural network architectures.
The term “deep” usually refers to the number of layers that are hidden in the neural network. Traditional neural networks usually contain 2-3 hidden layers, whereas deep networks can have as many as 150 of them. Deep learning models are trained by using large sets of labeled data and neural network architectures that learn features directly from the data eradicating the need for manual feature extraction.
Deep Learning has already become a game changer in the field of machine learning, and the scopes of growth are immense. You should consider opting for a deep learning training course, as it can help you with your career growth in ways more than one.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com630,560 total articles and counting.