Generic Zyrtec is also used to treat itching and swelling caused by chronic urticaria (hives).Generic Zyrtec dose may impair your thinking ability. Be careful while performing outdoor activities which requires you to be alert. Additionally, drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects of Generic Zyrtec.
One should inform doctor if they are undergoing other medicines such as other cold or allergy medicine, narcotic pain medicine, muscle relaxers, and medicine for seizures, sleeping pills, depression, or anxietypills that can make them sleepy. They can further add to more sleepiness. Call your health expert if your symptoms do not disappear, if they get severe, or if you also have a fever.
Precautions to be taken
• Don’t use Generic Zyrtec if you are allergic to cetirizine or hydroxyzine.
• Ask a doctor if it is safe for you to take this medicine if you have any medical conditions.
• Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are pregnant.
• Ask a doctor before using this medicine if you are breast-feeding a baby.
How to take Generic Zyrtec?
Follow the instructions as it is given on the label, while using Generic Zyrtec or as prescribed by your doctor. Do not use in more or less amounts or for shorter or longer than recommended. Older adults may have to take slightly lower than normal dose.
• You may take Generic Zyrtec with or without food.
• The chewable tablet must be chewed before you swallow it.
• Do not swallow the disintegrating tablet whole. Allow it to dissolve in your mouth by not chewing. Swallow ittill the tablet dissolves. If want, you may drink liquid to help swallow the dissolved tablet.
• Measure the liquid medicine or tonic with the dosing syringe provided, or with a special dose-measuring spoon or medicine cup and not the household spoon.
• Meet your doctor if your symptoms do not improve, if they get severe, or if you also have a fever.
• Store Zyrtec Generic away from moisture and heat and at room temperature. Do not allow the liquid form of this medicine to freeze.
Usual Adult Dose for Allergic Rhinitis: 5 to 10 mg orally or chewed once a day
Usual Adult Dose for Urticaria: 5 to 10 mg orally or chewed once a day
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com583,374 total articles and counting.