"Asia Pacific Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2019", is the latest report from industry analysis specialist GlobalData, offers comprehensive information about the renewable energy policies of the APAC countries.
The report provides a clear overview of the regulatory framework, plans, programs and incentives initiated by the individual countries to promote renewable energy sources. It provides information regarding the financial incentives, renewable energy auctions, net-metering, renewable targets and other plans implemented by the government or utilities of fifteen countries- Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
The report uses information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, associations, and annual reports.
The report provides the renewable framework of the APAC countries. Its scope includes -
- Study of regulatory framework for fifteen key APAC countries - Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Pakistan, Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
- Key policies and regulations supporting the development of renewable energy.
- Information on strategy, roadmaps and other programs to achieve the renewable targets and goals.
- Financial incentives including Feed-in-tariff, Feed-in-premium, rebates, loans, grants and other tax credits and exemptions to support the implementation of the renewable energy.
Reasons to buy
The report will allow you to -
- Facilitate decision-making based on policies, plans, targets and strategies of APAC countries
- Develop business strategies by understanding the regulations shaping and driving the renewable energy market
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the APAC countrys regulatory framework
- Identify key programs and fiscal incentives of individual country.
Request TOC of the Report @ https://www.marketresearchhub.com/report/asia-pacific-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2019-report.html
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables
1.2 List of Figures
2 Executive Summary
3.1 Renewable Energy Policy
3.2 GlobalData Report Guidance
4 Renewable Energy Policy, Australia
4.2 Renewable Energy Policy Framework
4.3 Renewable Energy Auctions, Australia
4.4 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Solar Power, Australia, Federal Incentives
4.5 Financial Incentives and Policy Support for Wind, Australia, Federal Incentives
4.6 Emissions Reduction Fund (ERF)
4.7 Renewable Energy Policy Framework, Australia, State Level Policies and Incentives
5 Renewable Energy Policy, China
6 Renewable Energy Policy, India
7 Renewable Energy Policy, Indonesia
8 Renewable Energy Policy, Japan
9 Renewable Energy Policy, Kazakhstan
10 Renewable Energy Policy, Malaysia
11 Renewable Energy Policy, New Zealand
12 Renewable Energy Policy, Pakistan
13 Renewable Energy Policy, Philippines
14 Renewable Energy Policy, Republic of Korea
15 Renewable Energy Policy, Singapore
16 Renewable Energy Policy, Taiwan
17 Renewable Energy Policy, Thailand
18 Renewable Energy Policy, Vietnam
19.1 Market Definitions
19.5 Contact Us
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com704,354 total articles and counting.