A glass of fresh fruit juice is often considered healthier than sugar-laden soda as natural fruit juices contain high levels of nutrients and antioxidants that offer different health benefits. However, you need to know that not all liquids are made in the same manner. You must look out for unhealthy ingredients on the label. Be aware of the portion size that can make your natural fruit juice less natural.
What is natural fruit juice?
Natural or fresh fruit juice is when the extract from the fruit does not contain added colour or artificial ingredients. It also means that the processing does not alter the product. In the case of fresh fluids, all flavours come from the fruit itself and not from artificial seasoning.
A fresh fruit juice offers multiple benefits. Some juices are meant for weight loss, while some others offer younger looking skin, and a few reduce severe illnesses like cancer.
Make the following fruit juices a part of your diet today:
- Apple juice: Fresh apple juice is an excellent source of Vitamin A and C. It is also considered one of the most versatile and healthiest fruits as it contains essential minerals like potassium, calcium, and zinc. Consuming apple juice reduces cholesterol and blood pressure levels. Include them in your diet and ensure you have them in their pure form. Concentrated or apple-flavoured juices are likely to contain a high level of sugar and other unwanted ingredients.
- Orange juice: Orange juice is known to supply the necessary amount of Vitamin C in your body. This boosts your immune system and is also good for the heart as it lowers blood pressure and keeps cholesterol under check. Oranges also includes essential antioxidants that reduce the risk of prostate and breast cancer.
- Grape juice: Did you know a glass of grape juice keeps the heart happy? It helps avoid plaque formation and protects the heart from blockages and keeps it healthy. Grape contains a unique element called resveratrol that acts as a shield, protecting the body from severe and chronic diseases. Regular consumption of grape juice is a good source of protein and Vitamin A. It also contains specific antioxidants that are good for the brain.
- Grapefruit juice: Before you get confused, grape juice and grapefruit juice are different. You can turn this citrus fruit into a refreshing low-calorie fresh fruit juice, especially if you want to shed weight. In case the hot temperature leaves you dehydrated, drink a glass of grapefruit juice. You can add a bit of salt to it as you regain water and the much-needed electrolytes. It also boosts the immune system, protecting you from cold and other such diseases.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
- Mango juice: This favourite juice contains tons of Vitamin C and A, along with minerals like potassium and calcium. Mango juice lessens the risk of colon, breast, and prostate cancer, since they include an adequate number of antioxidants which fight the cancerous cells. Mango juice is also good for the eyes. It prevents from keeping the eyes dry and other related issues.
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com794,303 total articles and counting.