Management courses help you climb the ladder of success very fast but picking right college is also important. Here are given some of the top management institutes in India, if you too are planning to join Management course soon.
- IIM Ahmadabad – Indian Institute of Management, Ahmadabad knew popularly as IIM Ahmadabad is a public business school. It is one of the most prestigious and most reputed business schools in India. To get admission in this college, students need to get good ranks in CAT, GMAT or GRE examinations. One can apply for Post Graduation courses, Diploma courses or Certificate courses from this college. It also offers executive and fellowship programmes for executives in organisations. To know more about the courses offered by IIM Ahmadabad, visit the website.
- IIM Bangalore- IIM Bangalore, which is again one of the most prestigious business institutes in India, is an autonomous business school. This college has got one of the best infrastructures, vast network of B school partners for exchange programmes, best in class faculty, 100 per cent placement record and what not. Admissions are ranked based and one needs to go through GRE, CAT or GMAT to apply for the seats here. Visit here to know more about the institute.
- Symbiosis, Pune- SIBM, also known as Symbiosis Institute of Business management, is a flagship brand of Symbiosis and is a top-ranked business schools in India. It offers two year MBA programmes in areas like Marketing, Human resource, Operations, Finance, etc. The admissions are through SNAP which is Symbiosis National Aptitude test.
- IES MCRC- IES MCRC or IES Management College and Research Centre, is run by IES which is one of the oldest public charitable trusts in India that is committed to education. The college is affiliated to All India Management Association, Bombay Management Association, IDMA and AICTE and offers a wide range of MMS and PGDM programs in management studies. The experienced faculty, the facilities, the infrastructure of colleges, the placement percentage, all have helped this institute to reach a reputable position in the list of top management institutes in India. The placement percentage record is perfect and the list of companies where students of IES MCRC get placements and summer internships is huge.
- Xavier Labour Relation Institute, Jamshedpur - Xavier Labour Relation Institute or XLRI is approved by AICTE. It is a private institution and for many reasons, it is considered as one of the best management institutes in India. It offers PGDM and MS programmes along with Fellow and Executive Fellow programmes in Management. It has an active placement cell and admissions are through GMAT and XAT. Visit the website to know more.
IIM Kolkata, ISB Hyderabad, IIM Lucknow, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management, Mumbai, NITIE, Mumbai, etc. are also some of the top management institutes in India.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com742,079 total articles and counting.