How to Change Your Phone Number in Viber App
Posted by Aida Martin on June 18th, 2019
Everyone has their communications online, which includes voice conversations. Nowadays, phone calls are becoming old fashioned. Every person likes to have a chat online, and they use social media account for the conversations.
Viber is a famous application to have a conversation with your loved ones online. But it is necessary to mention the phone number on your Viber account. If you want to change your phone number in the Viber app, then go through the instructions listed below for this procedure.
Steps to Change the Phone Number in Viber App
• Firstly, you need to start changing the SIM card and make sure that you have to activate the new phone number first.
• Open the Viber application.
• Search for the options given at the end of the display below the More option.
• Choose the Settings option.
• Press on the Account option.
• Here, you will get the Change phone number option.
• Choose the option which is given on the first column to change your phone number in the Viber app.
• Enter the phone number.
• Now, verify the number.
• You will get a code on your registered phone number through SMS for the verification procedure.
• Once you have finished the verification procedure, the new phone number will get registered to the Viber account.
• Now, you will receive all the details which include messages, public account menu list, and messages.
Steps to Change the Device and phone number in the Viber App
• You need to use the old device to change your phone number in the Viber app.
• Confirm the phone number you have entered a new mobile phone.
• Take a backup of the Viber account and the messages on the old mobile phone.
• On the new mobile phone, start downloading the Viber application by going to the App Store. The Android users have to go to the Google Play Store for downloading the Viber application.
• Start activating the application.
• Type the phone number which is on the new mobile phone.
• Now, you will receive guidelines to change your phone number in the Viber app.
Steps to See All Your Purchases on Viber Account
• Go to the Viber application.
• Press on the More option.
• Choose the Settings option.
• Select the Account option.
• After that, open the Purchases option.
• Click on the Restore button.
• Now, you will get all the purchases to list back on the Viber account.
About the AuthorAida Martin
Joined: June 6th, 2018
Articles Posted: 386
Guitar and Piano Chords Together | StringTheoryChords.com
String Theory Chords is the number one source for viewing Guitar and Piano Chords together on all your devices. Easily convert and play Guitar Chords on Piano and Piano Chords on Guitar. With our selection e-Books in PC desktop and mobile formats, you ca
Make Rap Beats Online - Sonic Producer
It is now really easy to make rap & Hop Hop beats online with the help of the number one voted beat maker software. You can make rap, hiphop etc beats in minutes.
Advanced Photoshop tutorials on how to create professional looking photos. Learn the secrets of color grading and photo manipulation!
Organize Your Photos - Save your photos...and your sanity!
Discover hot to finally organize and protect your entire photo and memorabilia collection without losing your mind!
Guitar Control | 3 Secrets to Killer Guitar Control by Claude Johnson
Choose our Killer Guitar Control Secrets course to learn how to master the basic skills and advanced playing techniques!
Oil Painting Master Series | A Complete Course for Beginners
Learn How To Paint With Oils Taught By Expert Artist And Teacher Ashley Bane Hurst. A Course Designed For Beginners To Intermediate Artists Looking To Get Started With Oil Paints.