10 Ultimate Texas Hold’em Tells - part 1
Posted by Micheak on June 24th, 2019
Being Able to distinguish the Cards of a player would help you to save you’re money when you have a bad hand and win you the pot when you have a good hand. Of course, you can’t see what cards you’re opponents have. The only thing you have is there facial and body expressions. In this 2 part guide, I will teach 10 of the best tips on the net. These are amazing secrets that will help you win every dollar on the table you are playing at.
The tells of a player range from what they do to how they act. You have to look at what you’re opponents are doing AT ALL TIMES. Pay attention to there every move and look for the following signs which will help you win every Texas hold’em game. Read the following 5 tips very carefully and please print it out as a reference.
1. The way the a player arranges his chips is one of the main signs you have to look for. This is a tell that can help you identify and classify you’re opponents before the game begins.
2. The way a player places the chips from his stack to the pot is a sure tell. If the player throws his chips in nervously, they spill over, and he cleans them up he is bluffing. The fact that he cleans them up means that he is trying to cover it up. He wants to make sure you wont call so that he can win the pot. This means that you should call because you are competing against a weak hand.
3. Another tell hat is amazingly obvious but not understood by many as the way someone will pay is the way they buy chips. If a person yells to the dealer that he wants chips and he openly waves his money and is very showy with his money, he is a loose aggressive player.
4. This is an audible tell. This one you have to listen to carefully because it is not easy to spot since it’s a noise a player makes. When a player makes a sad sound like a sigh or a tisk sound, they are obviously bluffing. Make sure not to bet because they, most likely, have a strong hand. When a player sees the flop and makes that sad “tisk” sound, it means they completed a good hand, they are trying to cover up there happiness.
5. The final tip of the day has to do with the flop. This is THE MOST IMPORTANT TIP;
Like it? Share it!
About the AuthorMicheak
Joined: June 22nd, 2019
Articles Posted: 7
More by this author