One of the most popular, cost-effective, and best solutions to all the communication problems is IP PBX systems. Many big and small businesses have already moved to PBX systems. Here is how it is beneficial:
1. Better than Traditional Systems: PBX systems are better than traditional ones and offer a bunch of new and advanced features. One of the most popular features is "call streamlining". PBX systems use different channels for call streamlining. For example, VoIP, ISDN, and analog. You would also get all the features of a conventional phone system like call routing, extension dialing, call conferencing, and call waiting.
2. Cost-efficient: Of course, it is all about money. Otherwise, why would you be reading this article? The new PBX systems cost almost half of what you pay for traditional phone systems. That's the reason why more and more people are upgrading to VoIP phones. You can think how much money you can save by upgrading to PBX.
3. User-Friendly: IP PBX systems are user-friendly and can be easily operated by anyone who has previously used a phone. All of its functions are nearly similar to the conventional systems. But yes, one needs to get usual to those new features.
4. Plug and Play Solution: Nobody wants to invest his/her time and money in something that can and should be done by a normal user. PBX System with plug and play solution which means you do not need to hire an IT professional just to install this system. It saves money as well as your time.
5. Video Conference: Startups avoid travel expenses and prefer to do everything online, even meeting. That's why this feature might interest you the most. While traditional office phone systems have no such option, PBX systems offer you video conferencing feature. You can use this feature to communicate with your client as well as remotely working employees.
That's all, people. Afore-mentioned were the reasons why one should choose PBX over a conventional phone system.