FEATURES OF COLD STORAGE AND FREEZERS:
- Various temperature zones within the same warehouse according to stored products requiring different temperatures: ice cream, frozen foods and cold storage of fresh fruits and vegetables, medicine.
- Frequent movements of products
- The cold room has a low temperature between 2 to 8°C. Hence moisture from the outside air gets easily attracted into the cold room very quickly.
- Many sources of moisture-laden air: entrance doors open, the goods stored within the facility, people and vehicles present within the facility etc.
- Humid Air Filtration like opening doors frequently, contribute 90% of the moisture
HOW TO REDUCE HUMIDITY IN COLD STORAGE AND FREEZERS
We have found some facilities installed air curtains and automatic air curtains. However, it is only can prevent the infiltration to some degree, and cannot eliminate the moisture. So we suggest you to install our large capacity dehumidifiers
GREEME'S COLD STORAGE AND FREEZERS DEHUMIDIFIER
Greeme's desiccant rotor/absorption dehumidifiers provide reduced energy consumption, increased safety and a cleaner environment.