Robotics Courses Online
Posted by edutainerindian on July 3rd, 2019
If you do a quick google search, you will discover some of the top Robotics Courses Online. They offer to teach you everything from scratch and all the basics that go with it.
But if you are wondering what can happen in an online Robotics training, here is what they generally teach you. Since you are a beginner, they might teach you some core concepts.
Let’s understand what they teach in the Robotics Academy online:
- This is the basic course or the fundamental level which a student can audit. You can warm your basics up with this or if you are a beginner, then this will start from the very zero levels. You can start with basic Robotics training here. This fundamental level teaches you about a bit of coding (Python or C/C++), basic electronics like about different kinds of motors like Servo motor, DC motor, voltage, current and other important concepts in electronics.
- In addition to this, you can learn to assemble and then integrating the parts with a microcontroller. Assembling is an important part because robotics is all about assembling the parts together properly.
- When you want to connect the other parts with a microcontroller, then you need to learn Arduino programming so as to integrate easily.
- These levels focus on developing further subject by making use of fundamental and basic knowledge. If you get a Robotics Training and Certification in these levels, then you can work on some real projects.
- Once you are clear with basics like assembling, electronics, integrating with a microcontroller after assembling, you will learn about different sensors like Ultrasonic Sensor, etc. You will also be able to focus on in-depth and interesting projects.
- When you are into the intermediate level, you can start to develop some theory like robotic arm manipulation, machine learning, computer vision, etc. There might be a situation that arises when you are supposed to use a few advanced libraries to complete the algorithms for your robot.
Pro tip: Always choose a Robotics training which allows you to dive deep into the subject and develop your skill in the core robotics area.
- Once you are familiar with using advanced libraries and you know how to use TensorFlow and Open CV, you can get some insights into the Operating System of a Robot. When you know how ROS works, you can test different ideas on robots that you can’t even imagine.
- You can keep researching and learning more about the topics in Robotics and choose to become an expert. You can take up the Subject Matter Expert title in your college or workspace.
- Expand your reach in Software and Hardware.
Thus, if you are looking for some top Robotics Courses Online, you can definitely check edutrainer.in. This is a beautiful platform where you can learn about different areas in Robotics. It is definitely one of the best places for Robotics Training.
https://www.edutainer.in/course/robotics-fundamental-moduleAlso See: Robotics Training, Robotics Courses, Courses Online, Top Robotics, Robotics, Online, Fundamental