What does a common man need that makes any location an ideal one for their homes? It's easy access to basic amenities like public transport, schools, colleges, hospitals, supermarkets, entertainment venues, malls, etc. And the above mentioned western suburbs of Mumbai offer all of the above, coupled with the ‘value for money’ factor.
Let’s check out the top 7 reasons why you should buy your ideal home in these localities of Mumbai-
1. Connectivity. One of the best modes of transport- the railways, connects the western suburbs with other parts of Mumbai. With a train every 2-3 minutes, reaching the town side is very easy and quick. The next significant mode of transport, the BEST have a well connecting network too. Apart from that, taxis and auto rickshaw are available in abundant too!
2. There are innumerable and excellent food hotspots in these areas, right from fine dining outlets to family restaurants, from sports pubs to fast food corners, from multi-cuisine restaurants to takeaway outlets. You will find everything here.
3. These suburbs are home to many reputed schools offering top quality education for children across different boards. For example, Pawar Public School, Ajmera Global School, JBCN international School, Witty Kids International School, Ryan International, and so on. There are many reputed colleges for different streams like Art, Science, and Commerce in the vicinity. Some of the renowned colleges include Patkar College, N.L. College, Durgadevi Saraf College, Thakur College and so on.
4. Having your workplace just a stone’s throw away from your house is a dream come true for anyone, more so in a city like Mumbai! The Mindspace on Malad link road is a hub of numerous BPOs, financial companies, and IT companies.
5. With many famous clinics, hospitals and medical shops around, you can keep your medical worries away.
6. Easy and quick access to well-known supermarkets ensures that your grocery needs can be easily handled. There is Hypercity, Reliance Fresh, D-Mart, Big Bazaar, etc. These localities also have loads of local vendors. The famous Vegetable market in Borivali gives you access to the cheapest fruits and vegetables.
7. These 4 western suburbs are known for their green cloak. Parks like Liberty Garden, Inorbit gardens, Adarsh garden, Evershine garden are very popular. They also have easy access to the less crowded and much cleaner beaches of Manori, Aksa, Gorai, etc. The famous Sanjay Gandhi National Park and Kanheri caves are also a good recreational option nearby.
In a nutshell, the four western suburbs of Goregaon, Malad, Kandivali and Borivali are self-fulfilling and have everything within them. One doesn’t actually need to go to any other parts of Mumbai for anything. They offer almost everything that one may require and living here would mean saving loads of your time which would otherwise go in traveling. So if you buy a home here, you can actually enjoy it more as you get more time to spend with your family!
The post 2019 election review of Mumbai property market
The prices of real estate in Mumbai had increased very rapidly during 2007-2015. This left a very little headroom for an additional increase in price. The past 5 years have seen loads of changes in the real estate sector- Service Tax, GST, RERA, etc. RERA has been a real comforter to home buyers. The coming 3 years look to be very interesting for the Mumbai Property Market as the Metro development work is about to complete by the end of 2022. Also the adding of Metro lines between Dahisar and Bandra would strengthen the Infrastructure in Western Suburbs. This would make these 4 localities one of the most sought after destination to live in. So now is a great time to Buy 3 BHK flats for sale in Goregaon West
Post RERA there have been a limited number of new projects that are coming up, due to the stringent policies that have been laid down to benefit a home buyer, ensuring only top-notch builders are given permits. One such good brand is the Chandak Builders.
The Chandak Group
Chandak Group has 30+ years of experience and has developed more than 4 million sq. ft. of commercial and residential spaces, with another 3+ million sq. ft. in the pipeline. One such project by them is the Stella at Goregaon West.
This gated community offers one of the best upcoming 2 BHK flat in Goregaon West. Its possession date is set at March 2021. It has 2 towers with East-West facing 2, 3, 4, BHK apartments, with carpet area ranging from 672 sq. - 1,267 sq. It has a spacious and premium grand entrance, beautiful recreational area, jogging track, basketball court, reading area, cycling track, senior citizen sit out, yoga lawn, gymnasium, skating rink, kid play area, CCTV security system and ample space for car parking.
This is almost everything one desires to be able to lead a comfortable life.
So what are you waiting for? Come live in the Western Suburbs of Mumbai with a home in the Chandak Stella!Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com795,064 total articles and counting.