Why Should You Invest In HUDA’s Cost-Effective Housing Scheme?
Posted by vivek choudhary on July 23rd, 2019
In recent times, many residents in Gurgaon are planning to opt for HUDA affordable homes in Haryana. However, the process of buying a home has become increasingly time-consuming. The majority of potential homebuyers are confused with so many available HUDA schemes. Each of these schemes is currently inviting leading private developers to make their reasonably priced homes between Rs 15 and 22 lakhs public and up for sale.
But, what is the nitty-gritty here? Let’s have a close look.
- Trend watchers are of the opinion that the overwhelming response has resulted in most of the flats getting hold of suitable takers from several buyers, especially in better locations.
- According to consultants from the best real estate developers in Gurgaon, there’s a growing positive response from a huge number of end-users.
- But, there have been specific locations where the dates of handover needed to be extended because of a paucity of prospective buyers.
- This was primarily attributed to the location of the affordable housing flats in Gurgaon and not because of the developer’s merit or renown.
- In most of the locations, it’s the 2BHK flats that are too much in demand.
- The best aspect of the HUDA scheme lies in the fact that it doesn’t welcome the privileged class across the board.
- Furthermore some of the properties from their latest housing projects in Gurgaon are positioned strategically in common, down-market localities where the price advantage is enormous.
- Even, the affordable housing scheme is allowing the common man to leverage the benefits of some decent neighborhood in prices ranging between Rs 3,500-4,000 per sq ft.
What’s the basic difference?
- While the premium housing projects have flats with plastic paints, luxury amenities, and more lifts per block, these new affordable housing projects in Gurgaon have flats painted with distemper, which may not be very spacious, and with a lesser number of lifts per block.
- However, the excellence in the quality of living which most of the big-league private developers exalt at and the bonus which such amenities direct isn’t there any longer.
o As a matter of fact 95 percent of these HUDA properties are made known to the public.
o Since most of the flats have an area between 300 and 650 sq ft. it’s important whether you have the inclination to invest in such small-sized units.
o In case, you’re intending to buy property from HUDA’s affordable housing flats in Gurgaon, there are a few criteria which you must remember. These include the following.
- The applicant or spouse or dependent children shouldn’t be in possession of a flat or plot in any of the sectors developed by HUDA, or in urban areas of Haryana, Chandigarh, and Delhi NCR.
- One applicant is entitled to fill in not more than one application.
- Any successful applicant isn’t qualified to be allotted with more than one flat.
- In the event, the applicant’s enlisting is successful in other colonies as well the applicant is entitled to retain only one flat.
In case you plan to buy these flats from an investment perspective, make a list of your specific requirements so that we at Pyramid Infratech, offering new affordable housing projects in Gurgaon, can match whether or not the HUDA scheme is apt for you.