Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Benchtop analyzers were the largest segment, based on type, in 2016 due to their accuracy and precision. Portable analyzers are anticipated to witness remarkable growth owing to surging demand for shorter analysis time and quicker results
- The consumables segment was the largest as well as the fastest growing segment during the forecast period due to the ability of consumables to create a standardized workflow and advancements such as ready-to-use liquid reagents
- Blood chemistry dominated the application segment owing to increasing number of veterinary practitioners globally
- The hospitals segment held the largest market share in 2016 and is expected to exhibit a noteworthy CAGR over the forecast period due to increasing demand for in-house analyzers
- North America accounted for approximately 40.0% of the market in 2016, owing to increasing incidence of zoonotic diseases and growing demand for pet insurance
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness healthy growth over the next decade due to increasing pet ownership in countries such as India and China. It is expected to rise at a CAGR of 9.4% over the forecast period
- Key players including IDEXX Laboratories, Inc.; Abaxis; URIT Medical; Randox Laboratories Ltd.; Heska Corporation; and Eurolyser Diagnostica GmbH dominated the veterinary chemistry analyzers market in 2016.
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com793,813 total articles and counting.