The Features of Smoke Testing Are As Follows:
- The smoke testing is called build verification testing, where the build is verified by the tester and its important features of the product. After that, it will send for the next level testing process as per the test results.
- It is an essential part of SDLC (Software development cycle) process. In which, the build will be verified by the testing including their issues and crucial features of the application.
- The smoke tests can be applied manually by the developers or testers. Also, It can be automated depends on the test requirement.
- This smoke testing can be applied to several levels of software testing like system testing, integration testing, and acceptance testing.
- In the smoke testing, there is a limited number of test cases. Which will be executed with positive scenarios and with appropriate data. And the entire process will be documented and called non-exhaustive testing.
However, these are the basic features of smoke testing. It saves lots of time and efforts of developers and testers. It also helps to reduce manual intervention and can enhance the effectiveness of the QA team. Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com677,010 total articles and counting.