Step By Step Guide To Applying For Graduate Visa 485
Posted by ja6198278 on July 31st, 2019
Temporary graduate visa subclass 485 can be a short period visa that allows you to stay in Australia to continue your education. Graduate visa 485 may be a work visa for a global student who has pursued a minimum of 2 years of study or bachelor’s degree from any CRICOS registered Australian institute. Visa subclass 485 allows you to bring your dependent family members or relative to Australia. Subclass 485 permits you to stay for the associate degree the eighteenth month for further studies. Visa 485 permits international students to bring their guardian to stay with them in Australia. You can keep for two to four years at intervals the post-study work stream by applying for visa subclass 485. You must have an eligible visa and need to meet an English proficiency exam. You will be allowed for multiple entry and reentry until your education is completed.
Some Important factors To Apply Visa Subclass 485:-
1. Full fill the following eligibility criteria
• Graduate work stream – In this category Temporary Graduate Visa Subclass 485 can be applied by those applicants who have completed their graduation of at least 2 years from CRICOS registered Australian institute. The applicant must be nominated or have graduation degree which must belong to the skilled occupation list. You and your family members who apply for this visa must meet Australian government health requirements.
• Post-study work stream – To apply for this stream applicant must have bachelor's or master or doctorate degree etc of at least 4 years course period. Diploma level study will not be considered. If your any family members who are at 16th or above then they must meet Australian government health policies.
Common eligibility criteria for both stream
2. Complete Documentation Process
3. Apply for the visa
You must provide legal documents and information. In case you provide bogus information and be dishonest while Applying visa 485 then your visa application can be refused. Your application can be refused in case of misleading visa agents. We suggest that you should contact the Immigration Agent Adelaide for best assistance regarding visa in Australia. Pay the visa application charge and submit the application for approval.
4. What You Can Do With This Visa
1. You can live, study and work in Australia for 18th months into 4 years according to your visa stream.
2. You can bring your dependent family members to Australia.Also See: Visa Subclass, Subclass 485, Graduate Visa, Visa 485, Visa, Subclass, Graduate
Claim 1 FREE Stock! No Purchase Necessary!
You have a 100% chance of receiving one free stock! Click to claim and have a chance to get one share of Facebook, Visa, Microsoft and others for free!