There is a growing demand for digitization in this sector efficient management and maintenance of assets is critical to managing risks and meeting business demands. Leaders in the packaging business need an ERP that standardizes maintenance work flows, and streamlines business processes like procurement. At the same time, the packaging industry is cost sensitive and raw material supply is always a challenge to meet the diverse business requirements,
In this blog, we will uncover how SAP Business One helps packaging industry like no other.
- Product Management and Designing: Now, it is easy to manage all your products and packaging needs with one single software. Furthermore, the software facilitates easy to design and label the products seamlessly.
- Managing inventory details: The packaging industry has to face the challenge of managing a substantial amount of inventory, keeping their batches, packaging details etc. in mind. However, SAP Business One can manage all these effortlessly.
- Lot and Serial Traceability: Now, it is easy to have complete and more accurate inventory control in a jiffy. This is easily achievable with a complete lot tracking and traceability.
- Multi-Level bills of materials: It enables you to handle dyes and inks, and meet the unique needs of your operations with ease.
- Shelf Life Management: Take a proactive role in tracking and moving inventory with robust software. Once the shelf life has expired, the inventory automatically gets updated with intelligence built-in.
- Speed Production and Delivery: Now, it is pretty easy to manage bottlenecks with advanced capacity planning. You can also gain insights on scrap and improve stock forecasting and reduce warehouse costs with a full lot and serial traceability. With these capabilities, it enables strategic financial planning which enables better customer satisfaction. This software also provides key insights with built-in business analytics reporting and support multiple currencies with ease. Whether you produce bubble wrap or glass bottles or garments, cardboard boxes or shrink-wrap, you need to find ways to handle constantly fluctuating market and reduce costs. At the same time, success depends on managing your complex supply chain seamlessly.
It is pretty comforting to know how packaging company is leveraging the ERP for packaging. The software empowers your business to manage areas like quality control, inventory, sales, finance, shop floor operations, customer care and more. With SAP Business One, it becomes really easy to manage multiple freight and warehouse cost calculations, handle unit generation with barcode for traceability and track supply chain and vendor management. It’s the time for you take the packaging industry to the next level with the next-gen ERP such as SAP Business One.Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2020 Uberant.com707,831 total articles and counting.