• Advertising, including cost per impression as well as the transactions generated by promotion days
• Product campaign results, such as a calculated focus on gift card sales in a particular month
• Social media measures to gauge traffic and engagement
• Review ratings by location so staff can benchmark their performance and work to improve their reputation
• Gross sales trends so leadership can understand how the business is performing and identify trends and patterns
“This valuable data enables Ori’Zaba’s franchisees to identify what’s working and what’s not, and where we’re focusing as a company to capitalize on opportunities among new and existing customers,” said President and Franchise Director Lee Cartledge. “It also allows us learn from best practices so we can all work together toward common goals.”
Ori’Zaba’s, named after a rugged mountain located just outside of Mexico City, has established a cult-like following in Las Vegas for its flavorful food prepared fresh daily, addicting recipes featuring old world Mexican flavors, and lively environment that all keep guests coming back for more.
To learn more about Ori’Zaba’s franchise opportunities, call 702-751-7943, email lee ( @ ) zabas dot com or visit https://zabas.com/franchising.
Ori’Zaba’s is a fast-casual Mexican restaurant chain whose mission is to feed the soul of every guest with old world Mexican flavors, made every day with care in our scratch kitchens, with the finest, freshest ingredients. Originating in Las Vegas in 2001, Ori’Zaba’s multiple locations can now be found around the city. To learn more, visit https://zabas.com.