Options Profit Calculator
Posted by IQOptionWiki123 on August 2nd, 2019
You should be interested in knowing how much you stand to make as profit by the time an investment period closes. The IQ option wiki options profit calculator is a tool created to help you calculate this without having to sit down for long hours.
How the options profit calculator works.
Also See: Profit Calculator, Options Profit, Earn Profit, Profit Re, Profit, Investment, Interest
- You first need to fill in the amount of money you intend to invest.
- You will also need to fill in the date your investment starts to earn profit.
- Next in line is the interest rate. This the percentage of your investment you expect to earn as profit.
- Another key detail you need to fill in is the term. This is the total duration of time your investment will be earning profit. It could be as short as a single day or long as decades.
- The interest duration. You will have to state how often your investment will be subjected to the interest rate. It could be once everyday, only during weekdays, once a week or even just once a month. (You have invested 0 and set it to earn on an interest rate of 4% everyday. It means that you will get a profit of per day. )
- Then there is the compound interest check box. Once you check this, it will mean that every time your profit is calculated, that profit earned is added to the investment. (You have invested 0 to earn profit at an interest rate of 4% once a week. If you earned a profit of last week, then this week’s principle investment will be 4.)
- The percentage profit re-invested is related to compound interest. In this case, instead of having the whole previous profit reinvested, only a percentage of it is added to the investment during profit calculation. ( You had invested 0 to earn profit at an interest rate of 4% weekly followed by 50% profit re-investment. Let’s say the first week you made a profit of . This week instead of having 0 as the principle investment, you will have 2.)
Play around with this IQ options profit calculator, and see if it can help you to set your trading goals and establish your trading plan.
Binary Options Trading Signals
BOTS room has been around for over 6 years and is the community everyone uses for strategy development for options and Forex. With market veterans with over 20 years experience, what could be better!