Further key findings from the study suggest:
- Branded drugs held the dominant share of the product segment in 2015. The dominant share can be attributed to extensive utilization of bisphosphates, rank ligand inhibitors for the treatment of osteoporosis, possessing high efficacy
- Generics are expected to witness at a lucrative CAGR owing to consistent patent expiries over the coming years as well as high clinical urgency for inexpensive medication in the emerging economies
- In 2015, North America accounted for the largest share in the global osteoporosis drugs market owing to the presence of established companies extensively involved in the commercialization of branded therapeutics
- Asia Pacific is anticipated to grow at an exponential CAGR as a consequence of favorable government initiatives promoting information pertaining to osteoporosis care
- The key participants are employing sustainability strategies promoting the adoption of osteoporosis therapeutics to gain competitive advantage. For instance, Actavis Inc. announced to acquire Warner Chilcott PLC in order to widen their product portfolio
Top Searches - Trending Searches - New Articles - Top Articles - Trending Articles - Featured Articles - Top Members
Copyright © 2019 Uberant.com578,179 total articles and counting.