How to configure BellSouth Email Settings
Posted by Sophi16 on August 26th, 2019
Bellsouth email account is pretty useful in order to share and receive an email to the clients easily. Bellsouth.net is called AT & T webmail service that provides simple access to the Bellsouth email account that helps to connect to your email from mobile, laptop and desktop easily. In case you need to configure your Bell-south email account to other devices or on email service where you can receive various emails without signing in a particular account, you need to check your email and send a message using another email program that will help to receive and share email to the clients easily. But in the meantime, if you face an error and you are not quite capable to get the issue fixed simply you may make some changes in the IMAP or SMTP mail server settings easily.
Take a look at how to configure BellSouth Email Settings without trouble:
It is important to know that you can configure your Bellsouth email account on other email program using IMAP and SMTP settings easily. So like mentioned about the other email program but is not working fine and to resolve this kind of problem you are going to configure Bellsouth email settings easily. In order to configure Bellsouth settings, you need to know your correct email address and password that will help you to verify your account and thus you can complete the task conveniently.
Follow the below instructions to configure Bellsouth Email Settings easily:Also See: Bellsouth Email, Mail Server, Email Address, Email Settings, Settings, Server, Email
· First of all, open an email app that could any kind of email program like Outlook account.
· Select the manual configuration server settings or additional server types and press the next.
· You have to select IMAP mail server settings where you can enter the name and email address.
· Press the next button and select IMAP or POP mail server and enter the email address and press the next button.
· Now the time has come where you can enter the correct email address and enter IMAP mail server.
· Then select incoming mail server that will pop up on the same page where you can mention the port number 993.
· Select the security as per the account and choose SSL/TLS and give the full email address and don’t forget to enter the password.
· Now you have to select outgoing mail server SMTP mail server and enter the email address and press the next button.
· Select the port where you can mention 464 and select the security as per the account and choose SSL/TLS and give the full email address.
· Enter the password and press the save changes button at the end of the task.
It is hoped now that you have configured the settings perfectly. However, in case you face an error with Bellsouth email settings, you need not worry as you are always free to contact our tech support team that is available at every certain point of the time to provide genuine help and information easily. So contact them and run your business non-stop using Bellsouth email account in smooth water forever.